Reviews for Messages From A Dead Sage
Nami chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
OH MY GOD! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I cannot WAIT until the next chapter!
Prescripto13 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
A nice bit of action in this chapter; it was very well paced. Excellent work!
Reidluver chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Update, update! (does a little dance) We haven't had one from this story for a while and I'm very pleased with the chapter. The banter between Pakkun and Kakashi at the end was genius and I was cracking up.

Pakkun met Kakashi's eyes and whimpered. “Are you going to be okay, pup?”

Kakashi sighed and stood up slowly. “You know me, Pakkun. I'll be fine.”

The pug shook his head. “I do know you, Kakashi...that's why I asked.”

I also liked how he talked to those grass nin and was all laid back with his answer while still being on constant guard. When I first saw that Obito was possessed by Madara in this story I was all worried because you had him hate Kakashi-but no more worries because his mind has been warped by Madara and he thinks Kakashi abandoned him and didn't go looking for his body so that's understandable.

Is he going to be captured again? Poor guy-but I like it all the same. _ I'm afraid of what Naruto will do once he finds out Kakashi is being taken. 0.o
ShadowHeart251 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Ooh. Nice fight, mixed in with a few jutsu. I can't wait for the next lovely chapter. I love your stories and I sometimes I get lost on which one I'm reading. But I always find out eventually. Sometimes I remember must faster than I expected. Thanks for listening.
ShadowHeart251 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
cool but I hope that Obito can break free of Madara. I like this story as well
Randa-Chan chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Hm, very interesting. I think I'm going to enjoy this. _

I like the way you write and it's great that you're writing for some of the latest chapters in Naruto. Those fics are only just beginning to emerge and I'm looking forward to each and every one.

Oh well, spose I should be moving along. Ja ne!
xXYamchaXx chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
wow this is really great, and is interesting to read too.
toastxkun chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
interesting
Prescripto13 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
The safeguards in place on the items were a clever touch. Are you a fan of the espionage/spy genre, perhaps?

The Madara/Obito conversation was intriguing as well. The idea of a past scuffle between Madara and Sakumo is quite plausible, in my opinion.

Good work on this one.
Frozen-Void chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
ah COL! So many questions and secrets
Reidluver chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Hurray! _ Your updates truly make my day, because nothing is better than a fresh dose of Kakashi, ne?

CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE MANGA RIGHT NOW? I hope that Kakashi gets the attention he deserves in the next chapters, 'cause the next one is called "Kakashi's Hope" and he's going to be taking on two Peins! _ I'm so excited!
Reidluver chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Ugh, freakin' crap is that where you're leaving me? _ I laughed at this line:

Tsunade glared at the young man. “And why would that be Shikamaru Nara?”

He pointed toward Kakashi with his thumb. “Because he scares me more than you do.”

Perfect! I wish that we could see more of this part of him. I probably said this before, but I really HATE how Kakashi isn't paid as much attention to as he should be. _ I mean, if they could go through that whole entirely POINTLESS 100 filler episodes, then couldn't they have animated Kakashi Gaiden? Honestly. Can't wait for more!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Nice! I like how you had Kakashi with Jiraiya, and that jutsu from Zetsu is interesting-I wish we could learn a little more about him. Anyway-so you're a Tobito believer as well? Why wouldn't he be happy to see Kakashi? :(
toastxkun chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
very interesting
JumpingBeans480 chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
So Obito is stronger than Kakashi now? Sigh, he became evil...

I thought that someone with a personality like Obito wouldn't turn evil.. He seemed different from all the other Uchiha's.

But is Obito really evil in this fic or is he just pretending?

And what is in the code? Lol, Antler-head is more scared of Kakashi than Tsunade, and Tsunade can get pretty scary too!

Please update soon! I love both 'The Sixth Hokage' and this fic too!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »