Reviews for Messages From A Dead Sage
Rain on a window chapter 22 . 11/8/2011
cant wait for more chapters
rebecca chapter 22 . 10/23/2011
_
Lightningscar chapter 22 . 10/1/2011
Oh, that was quite an interesting chapter. Not that I expected anything less.

It was quite interesting seeing Ibiki and Yamato interact and Ibiki showing his disappointment when Yamato failed to look underneath the underneath. And I think I almost choked on my coke when you portrayed Ibiki 'comforting' Kakashi. That was quite a "say what?" moment.

Poor Yamato. Like Kakashi, he blames himself for things he could not know would happen.

ROFL: A blue dolphin? Way to poke fun at Iruka's namesake. The guy doesn't get a break, does he? First he has to deal with Kakashi and Obito living with him, then Pakkun and now he learns Obito and Kakashi are responsible for him losing his favourite toy. Poor bloke.

Speaking of Pakkun... perhaps it's just me, but wouldn't it be easier to ask people like Kurenai, Gai and so on to share their memories of Kakashi? Heh, but no wonder Kakashi would provide the solution to his/their problem.

Interesting to see the Yamanaka household's dinner getting interrupted like that. Poor Inoichi. What do you want the most: A secret emergency call from ANBU or your only daughter talking about gossip. Quite interesting how you draw connections between the older Ino-Shika-Cho trio and Kakashi. And the links to Kakashi's Wolf persona from 'Long Road Home' Not to mention some of his memories of Kakashi... a four-year-old dealing a blow to his ego... ouch.

It was quite intriqueing seeing Inoichi and Ibiki interacting... and even better, I found their interactions beleivable to the point I felt like I was standing in the room.

Interesting twist with Madara and the Elders in the end... it definitely explains their 'grudge' towards Kakashi. Then again, they are only human. But I appreciate this newest twist.

Just a little notion: "You never were one for stealth, Homura...even as a jonin. It always amazed me that those two morons were able to make you into a shinobi at all." Did you mean genin or did you use jounin deliberately?

Perfect insight into thoughts and state of mind, good with suspense and a bit of humour. And Interesting plot twists. All in all, another great chapter from you.

Eagerly awaiting more,

Lightningscar
The Leaf 180 chapter 22 . 9/29/2011
oh NOOOO! KAKASHI!

The You of Yesterday chapter 22 . 9/29/2011
Wow, this is getting ever more sinister! I'm hooked!

I like the way you always tie in your other stories, its very good! And you always put poor little Kakashi in the most hopeless - yet gripping - situations!

Fab.
Furionknight chapter 22 . 9/29/2011
Prescripto13 chapter 22 . 9/28/2011
Frame the Copy-Nin for treason, and execute him in front of the masses, Madara demands? The Uchiha's request reeks of hatred and bitterness . . . the idiom "having an axe to grind" seems a fitting description!

Also, Pakkun's assistance should prove interesting. I would imagine he'll be able to provide a unique insight.

Well written, 'Krazed. :)
rebecca taylor chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
I love it!_
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
This is frabjous.
kakashifan1998 chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
Great story you should keep writing. And update abit faster please. 10/10.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
Madara must have possess one of the Elders. When will Naruto and co. discovered that Kakashi have been interrogated?
K chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
I love this story! KEEP GOING!
The Leaf 180 chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
please update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
Wait a minute. I remember typing a review for this story, so why isn't it there? Was this the fic for which I couldn't submit my review because ff glitches? The one I was supposed to go back to later?

-_-; Fail.

Fortunately, the world did not end yesterday, so I still have a chance.

As I said before in the review I apparently never sent, I noticed and cringed at the multi-faceted approach to torture that Konoha used toward Kakashi- an enclosed space, no way to account for passing of time, exposure, withholding of needed medications and the pain that went along with that, sleep deprivation, mind games, and more. They sure are thorough at the T&I department. I liked that Kakashi could still see it as Ibiki doing his job- nothing personal.

Loved Iruka and Obito's interaction and plotting. Firstly, your take on a worried, agitated Iruka was one of my favorite moments because it seemed very genuine:

The rice bowl and sponge were placed on the counter before Iruka leaned his now empty hands against the edge of the counter. "What do you want me to say, Obito? That I'm okay with whatever the hell it is that's going on here? That I'm sure that wherever Kakashi was taken, that he's sure to be fine?"

Obito took a step back as he felt a wave of anger flow off the man. "I didn't say that. I was just..."

Iruka spun on him, and he cringed at the sight of the wild-eyed, red-faced man. "You're just what? Just figuring I was starting to lose it?"

But then to have Iruka turn around and still find it in himself to reassure Obito and help relieve some of his guilt...that was perfect and so true to his character.

Their brainstorming session, and Iruka's subsequent plan to get the Hokage to come to them, was fun to read. You can sense the camaraderie that's built up between those two during their house arrest. And the ever-polite sensei playing the good host to Tsunade added to the humor. I wonder how much she's going to tell them.

As terrible as Kakashi's situation is in the last portion of the chapter, I was also impressed by the how awful Ibiki's position was here- to have to continue an exceptionally brutal interrogation on a man he knew to be innocent. I, along with Ibiki, was glad to see that Kakashi's sarcastic wit was still intact. As the interrogator noted, he is being targeted by some of the most politically powerful people in the village. This is one situation where Kakashi's physical prowess can't protect him. A truly scary thing, politics.

However, I was much heartened by the fact that those same people are now under the scrutiny of one Ibiki Morino. That is one man you do not want to provoke to vengeance.

Now that Kakashi has been declared loyal, will he be relocated back with Iruka and Obito? I can't help but wonder how they'd react to what happened.

Man, it seems no matter how long the break between chapters, I easily find myself sucked back into the story. :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
... can we PLEASE give the elders to Ibiki? Maybe recruit Anko as well? And Iruka (he can be a right sadist when he wants...) Please?

The first chapters were hard to get through- but I'm glad that I stuck with it. Admittedly, I wouldn't have had I not recognised your user name as both an author that I've enjoyed and a reviewer for some of my fics )
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »