Reviews for Messages From A Dead Sage
magostar117 chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Okay, I'm on pins and needles here! I'm loving this story and I was starting to go a little crazy waiting for another chapter. I realize you have a very valid reason for not updating sooner yet... :c

Still, now that you have updated, I'm hoping even more that the next chapter isn't far behind. I absolutely love this story and the waiting is starting to drive me insane.

Great work and PLEASE update soon! :D
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
I stand by what i said in my last write some truly amazing are a genius when it comes to chest hurt all the way when i read this you truly deserve all the praise you are getting from ,please update as soon you are able to again.
Boneswing'er chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Just started reading, looks interesting. :
The Leaf 180 chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
woah! what a turn of events! i wonder how iruka and obito will take this! my kakashi-kun is innocent!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 20 . 11/28/2010
Haha, as I read this chapter, I found myself wondering- did 'Krazed /really/ write this? (That's not meant to be a slight, by the way) I'm just unused to seeing you indulge in prolonged silliness. I like it!

Poor Iruka, having to live with such troublesome house guests. His diligence in following the Tsunade's directives- to the point of setting an alarm to go off when it was time for medication- is very easy to imagine.

I wonder what the bet between Kakashi and Obito entailed- were they wagering on whether or not anything could deter Iruka from administering medication at his precisely scheduled time? Or perhaps whether he was brave/foolish enough to try to come between them in a fight?

My favorite part of this chapter had to be this one:

"I told you not to touch my ramen!"

Obito's eyes shifted from Iruka's face, down to the cup of noodles, then back up to Iruka. His voice showed his confusion. "I thought you were joking."

Kakashi's chuckle drew Obito's attention, while Iruka continued to focus only on the soon-to-be-hurt Uchiha. "Iruka-sensei never jokes about ramen."

Of course the lightheartedness couldn't last. In fact the chapter grew intense rather quickly, what with Tsunade's harsh grilling on the sensitive subject of Kakashi's dad. I didn't know where she could be going with that, and was surprised by the accusation leveled against him. And what will Kakashi face in T&I? Or perhaps the question is "who"? And what evidence could they possibly have against Kakashi?

*sigh* Both your updates have left me full of questions...and sparked a desire to do some more writing of my own. Hm...I wonder how late I can stay up without regretting it in the morning when I have to get up for work?...
Akakashifan chapter 20 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter,ahhh poor kakashi,cant wait to know what happen next please up date soon.
Lightningscar chapter 20 . 11/24/2010
Yo. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. My internet has been acting up lately, I don't quite know why.

Oh well.

Man, I laughed all way through the first part of this chapter. Poor Iruka, having to put up with those two. Heh, but it was kinda funny to see him give Kakashi a little payback and chase Obito around. But lol, Obito could probably take Iruka down if he wanted... I guess he is jounin-level like Kakashi is.

It was also good to see Kakashi having notes anywhere, no matter how much of a mess he makes. Heh, I can relate to Kakashi. I hate being forced to rest like that too.

Perfect humour while still keeping them pretty much in character and perfect insight into state of mind.

The last part was quite sobering.

Just like Kakashi, I'm more than curious about what BS evidence they have for Kakashi and Sakumo working together wiht Madara. Seems to me that old cranky Uchiha still is pulling some strings.

Heh, good comparison... emptying Tsunade's premium saké vs. suspicions about high treason.

And may I please wring those Elders' necks? Seriously, they are getting on my nerves... although I can't see what they have against Kakashi in this story... or was it mentioned in earlier chapters?

And I can truly understand Kakashi's frustration and confusion at being asked those kind of questions. Heh, but at least he managed to insult that old hag.

And now Kakashi has been taken to ANBU's T&I department and I must admit I'm a little nervous who he will face there. I think Inoichi and Ibiki for obvious reasons.

Hmm. I wonder what Naruto and Obito are going to think of this? Naruto is probably gonna be pissed.

In either case, an excellent plot twist at the end.

One little thing: Why was Danzou not there when Kakashi was brough in? Seems like a place and situation he would like to be present.

Eagerly awaiting more.

Lightningscar
Within Imagination chapter 20 . 11/23/2010
Wow... It's been so long since you've updated this story I'd almost forgotten what it was about... But now that you have uploaded another chapter I can tell you how amazing it is and to keep it up because I like your skill as much as I like Kakashi himself! lol! Thanks for the chapter!
KakashiRules chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Wow, you're updating fast!

Rly interesting chapter

Please update asap

Oh yeah, can you also update the will of fire? I luv that story! 3 3 3
LunaQuetzal chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
What the hell? Was NOT expecting that last bit. Kakashi being suspected of treason?

Oh, great plot twist. I'm glad for something that doesn't fall under your normal formula, no matter how much I enjoy it. Kakashi will probably get tortured but it's still good.

On a separate note, can't wait till you update Will of Fire. Yup, I've been reading ur stuff since 4ever but am too lazy to leave a review. -
Esashar chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
I couldn't help but feel Iruka's pain at the invasion of his house. Although it's good to see kakashi making worthwhile use of his time by analysing the situation - even if it's at the expense of a certain Chunin’s wall paper. I laughed many times despite myself at the events of that first scene. And in the second scene somehow the comparison of Kakashi pouring away Tsunade’s saké perfectly showed the gravity of the arising situation. And when he decided to suppress what would have been some incredibly witty comments on the reason behind his summon, this feeling of suspense only grew. The revelation that Sakumo may have been involved in some way with Madara was as shocking as Tsunade considering Kakashi a prime suspect. I don’t doubt the encouragement that the Elders surely gave her in coming to that conclusion. Somehow the phrase ‘the plot thickens’ doesn’t quite cover it. The variation of tone in this chapter was does as brilliantly as the – in hindsight – genius foreshadowing nature of the title. Great update, I am eagerly dreading what is to come

"once Kakashi managed to form" (should be: had managed)

"seemed to realize I'd been joking" (should be: he'd)

“training ,or on Village assigned missions” (should be: training, or)
Ashfire28 chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
interesting turn of events. I was wondering why Madara was so upset with Sakumo maybe we'll get to find out soon :) thanks for updating, I look forward to the next chapter.
Prescripto13 chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
An interesting turn of events in this one, 'Krazed. Being a guest of the T & I squad doesn't sound too pleasant . . . XD

Good work!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
Oh my this just happen?Did Kakashi just get arrested for treason?I sincerely hope his name gets cleared as soon as you can,please update soon again.
of-the-sunshine chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
Wow. I haven't loved a story this much since...well...a long time ago. Amazing job. The way your portray your characters, how you go through the action scenes, the conclusion, oh It was all simply awesome.

Great plot idea, I mean it has a connection to the Naruto manga, aka Madara, yet twisted it in a way that pertains inportence to the series, aka Obito.

Great story, I loved EVERY second of reading it.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »