Reviews for Messages From A Dead Sage
Lightningscar chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike the Elders anymore, you prove me wrong.

I can't help but wonder if they got something against the name Hatake in general or if it's just Kakashi and Sakumo.

But I'm happy to see that despite this unfair treatement he holds no grudge against Konoha shinobi and still have resolve enough to give a sarcastic remark in the faces of those old fools.

Heh, it was also quite a reliever to see Obito and Iruka pondering what happened. And quite a brilliant way to get Tsunade to their house, despite the temptation to annoy the hell out of the ANBU guards.

It must be quite hard to be questioned by one of your friends, but likewise it must be equally harde questioning your friend. But at least Ibiki came to the same conclusion that should be obvious: Kakashi is not guilty in whatever BS crimes the Elders have found. At least not knowingly.

And now that Ibiki knows this, there is one more investigating.

Heh, Ibiki shouting and dancing in joy? I want to see that

Hmm. What is Madara up to? I usually say that no news are good news, but with Madara, I would prefer having the bastard in sight every minute of the day.

Also, I wonder what Naruto thinks of all of this or if he is oblivious.

Eagerly awaiting more, but don't push yourself. health have first priority.

Yours sincerely,

Esashar chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
It was so nice to receive an update from this story, I see you are determinedly working your way back through your older tales, which is good to see – and a relief considering the level of suspense built up in every one of them.

Naturally the treatment that Kakashi is receiving when he is the absolute epitome of loyalty, gave me yet another reason to hold nothing but contempt for Konoha’s Elders. And the fact that he still managed to maintain his sarcastic repartee not only had me smirking, but also had me appreciating your portrayal of his indomitable resolve – which will undoubtedly help see him through this ordeal. But being interrogated by one of his own comrades would be a pretty hard thing to face. Although Kakashi was right not to take it personally.

The scene with Obito and Iruka was a much needed release from the mounting tension, but as they both pondered Kakashi’s fate, the thought of what was happening to him was kept in the forefront of my mind. And it’s a relief to know that they aren’t going to put up with being so completely uninformed any longer. Hopefully the two will be able to help rescue, or at least vindicate Kakashi. As there is no doubt in my mind that he is being wrongfully imprisoned. Well ok, perhaps not no doubt, after all with your stories I’ve come to expect the unexpected. But if Kakashi is guilty of a crime he has no knowledge of committing then I certainly look forward to the upcoming explanation.

Ibiki’s thoughts on being forced to interrogate Kakashi far beyond the point of necessity firstly showed the bond that they share, and secondly confirmed that if the Copy-Ninja is truly guilty of anything then he himself is thoroughly unaware of it. And at least Ibiki now resolving to get to the bottom of this might help solve the mystery a bit sooner. Although, as long as Madara is involved, I somehow doubt that it’s going to be that simple.

I’m definitely looking forward to an update on this story, and to whichever story you decide to update next.

Great job!

“managed to slip pass the narrow bars” (should be: slip passed)

“wherever Kakashi was, that he's sure to be fine” (should be: was taken)

“beyond there intrinsic meaning” (Should be: their)
MusicForOxygen chapter 21 . 4/3/2011
Incredible. That's all I'm able to say. Curiousity is just killing me! I'm dying to know what happened between Konoha's White Fang and Madara. Yet at the same time I'm infuriated by how they're tresating Kakashi! I must add though that I'm loving Obito's character and Iruka's ingenious idea. But I'm confused by what he meant when he said Obito's dreams have come back. Can't wait for the next chapter so please update asap!
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 21 . 4/3/2011
Whoa,that was a chappy !

Now I really want to read the next chapter!

And the next after that,and the next..
Prescripto13 chapter 21 . 4/3/2011
Echoes of Pontius Pilate in Ibiki's words to the Elders . . .

Also, the tenaciousness of the Elders makes one wonder what grudge they hold against the Hatake, whether it be Sakumo, Kakashi, or some grander design!

Nicely done, 'Krazed. :D
Furionknight chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Awesome, nice to see an upate and great writing!
magostar117 chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Okay, I'm on pins and needles here! I'm loving this story and I was starting to go a little crazy waiting for another chapter. I realize you have a very valid reason for not updating sooner yet... :c

Still, now that you have updated, I'm hoping even more that the next chapter isn't far behind. I absolutely love this story and the waiting is starting to drive me insane.

Great work and PLEASE update soon! :D
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
I stand by what i said in my last write some truly amazing are a genius when it comes to chest hurt all the way when i read this you truly deserve all the praise you are getting from ,please update as soon you are able to again.
Boneswing'er chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Just started reading, looks interesting. :
The Leaf 180 chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
woah! what a turn of events! i wonder how iruka and obito will take this! my kakashi-kun is innocent!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 20 . 11/28/2010
Haha, as I read this chapter, I found myself wondering- did 'Krazed /really/ write this? (That's not meant to be a slight, by the way) I'm just unused to seeing you indulge in prolonged silliness. I like it!

Poor Iruka, having to live with such troublesome house guests. His diligence in following the Tsunade's directives- to the point of setting an alarm to go off when it was time for medication- is very easy to imagine.

I wonder what the bet between Kakashi and Obito entailed- were they wagering on whether or not anything could deter Iruka from administering medication at his precisely scheduled time? Or perhaps whether he was brave/foolish enough to try to come between them in a fight?

My favorite part of this chapter had to be this one:

"I told you not to touch my ramen!"

Obito's eyes shifted from Iruka's face, down to the cup of noodles, then back up to Iruka. His voice showed his confusion. "I thought you were joking."

Kakashi's chuckle drew Obito's attention, while Iruka continued to focus only on the soon-to-be-hurt Uchiha. "Iruka-sensei never jokes about ramen."

Of course the lightheartedness couldn't last. In fact the chapter grew intense rather quickly, what with Tsunade's harsh grilling on the sensitive subject of Kakashi's dad. I didn't know where she could be going with that, and was surprised by the accusation leveled against him. And what will Kakashi face in T&I? Or perhaps the question is "who"? And what evidence could they possibly have against Kakashi?

*sigh* Both your updates have left me full of questions...and sparked a desire to do some more writing of my own. Hm...I wonder how late I can stay up without regretting it in the morning when I have to get up for work?...
Akakashifan chapter 20 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter,ahhh poor kakashi,cant wait to know what happen next please up date soon.
Lightningscar chapter 20 . 11/24/2010
Yo. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. My internet has been acting up lately, I don't quite know why.

Oh well.

Man, I laughed all way through the first part of this chapter. Poor Iruka, having to put up with those two. Heh, but it was kinda funny to see him give Kakashi a little payback and chase Obito around. But lol, Obito could probably take Iruka down if he wanted... I guess he is jounin-level like Kakashi is.

It was also good to see Kakashi having notes anywhere, no matter how much of a mess he makes. Heh, I can relate to Kakashi. I hate being forced to rest like that too.

Perfect humour while still keeping them pretty much in character and perfect insight into state of mind.

The last part was quite sobering.

Just like Kakashi, I'm more than curious about what BS evidence they have for Kakashi and Sakumo working together wiht Madara. Seems to me that old cranky Uchiha still is pulling some strings.

Heh, good comparison... emptying Tsunade's premium saké vs. suspicions about high treason.

And may I please wring those Elders' necks? Seriously, they are getting on my nerves... although I can't see what they have against Kakashi in this story... or was it mentioned in earlier chapters?

And I can truly understand Kakashi's frustration and confusion at being asked those kind of questions. Heh, but at least he managed to insult that old hag.

And now Kakashi has been taken to ANBU's T&I department and I must admit I'm a little nervous who he will face there. I think Inoichi and Ibiki for obvious reasons.

Hmm. I wonder what Naruto and Obito are going to think of this? Naruto is probably gonna be pissed.

In either case, an excellent plot twist at the end.

One little thing: Why was Danzou not there when Kakashi was brough in? Seems like a place and situation he would like to be present.

Eagerly awaiting more.

Within Imagination chapter 20 . 11/23/2010
Wow... It's been so long since you've updated this story I'd almost forgotten what it was about... But now that you have uploaded another chapter I can tell you how amazing it is and to keep it up because I like your skill as much as I like Kakashi himself! lol! Thanks for the chapter!
KakashiRules chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Wow, you're updating fast!

Rly interesting chapter