Reviews for Pretty As A Girl
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
As much as I would have liked to see this from Ryo's point of view as well, I'm glad you didn't do it that way. It really made the story.

Keith's lucky. Bakura must have found that quite funny, not to do anything but laugh.

Great story.
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was pretty funny! I liked how the whole thing was from Bandit Keith's point of view and how he kept having an internal monologue convincing himself that the "pretty girl" liked him and was actually looking for him. Poor Bandit Keith, he got fooled. I like Yami Bakura having a psychotic laughter moment. Bandit Keith is lucky he didn't get killed or psychologically traumatized for life.
Falcon chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow loved it xDD
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ha! Oh man, I love you so much for writing such a FANTASTIC Keith XD And Ryou! And Bakura getting a huge kick out of the incident! So wonderful XD *bursts into little hearts*
adele4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wow, this is so, so awesome! I love what you did with this pairing! I love how you wrote Keith's voice ("She probably already liked him. Could it be that she was looking for him? Yeah. That was it. She’d just gotten lost, the silly little fluffhead." - heh heh heh; poor conceited guy *snicker*; especially since you know it's only going to get worse for him), the way he sees the other characters. I was surprised and amused that when he notices he thinks about using his price money so she can get her surgery. He must have such a crush.

It was also really nice to get a glimpse at the Bakurae from the point of view of someone who not only doesn't know what's going on, but who has absolutely no reason to even suspect there is anything strange (and who certainly doesn't notice the part by the end is -interaction-. Poor Ryou.)

This is -really- a detail, but this: "Keith moved forward, extraordinarily quiet for his size" feels a bit odd to me, because the rest of the fic is from Keith's own point of view, but "extraordinarily quiet for his size" isn't likely to be something he'd be thinking about himself.
Tender Melodies chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Haha that was good! Poor Ryou :)
Menchi chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Very good. I'm surprised Bakura didn't have something to say though. Bandit Keith would probably be dead, hee hee.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Really cute, he's lucky Bakura didn't hurt him. Seems Bakura thought it was funny, too. Ryou didn't. I loved it.
journey maker chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I abolutely loved this story.. I wonder what Keith would of done if he had taken the time to find out who this mysterious girl/boy really was? To bad he didn't take the time to find out, it would of been hilarious...
sexypancake chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
oh my god. that certainly made my night. talk about absolutely random crack on a stick, with sprinkles and chocolate sauce on the side. hahaha. i loved it!