Reviews for Women
amaranteotaku chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ahaha, that was hilarious! I love SasuHina too, even though they have never really talked to each other, they just kinda match.

Great story!
Acumichi chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
teehee that's very funny.
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Haha! I love that joke! Since I'm a Christian too the joke uses a genie instead though. I love that you used SasuHina, they are the best Naruto pairing ever!
FlowerOfTheNight544 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love it! This is funny and you can totally picture it in the Naruto world. Good job!
MIMIKO chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
LOL! That was cute!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
it's hilarious! _ i love it
nuriiko chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is a great joke. But imagine changing the Lord to a Genie, having Shikamaru as the Genie. Well, Sasuke and Hinata can stay. It'd be like so awesome coz Shikamaru would just say, That's materialistic and troublesome to build a bridge. LOL
Yellowsakura chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh my god, this is so funny lol

you did great! lol 0
Mina chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Haha! That was so funny! I'm a christian and I don't find it offensive. Great job! My dad is a pastor and he laughed. Anyways, thanks for the laughs! Bye!
MINERVA VALENZUELA chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
OMG! THIS IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY GOD WOULD RATHER BUILD A BRIDGE THAN LETTING GUYS KNOW HOW WE ACT OR FEEL. OH YOU MOM TOLD YOU ABOUT IT?
ChompChomp chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
lol that wasy pretty funny, I believe in the Lord myself by the way. but I didn't think it was offensive.
Jazzelie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
HAHAHAHHAHAHA! I love it! That was wonderful!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 1 . 9/3/2008