Reviews for A Mind of a Child
Lynnda chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh WOW! That was totally awesome!

I love all the detail on the young years of Rob Simmons. Very interesting that you have him as a youngest child. The stereotype is the eldest follows in the parents footsteps and over achieves, but obviously he is exceptional!

I have absolutely no suggestions for improving your story. The grammar, clarity, style and characterization are way better than mine would be I liked the fact that Rob knew Rhondu from when he was very young. Rhondu was obviously in charge of the situation, yet apparently not quite the head commander yet. Very smooth glossing over of his exact current rank. I really really enjoyed imagining just how Rob would use these various forbidden technologies later to create the Orbots. If he somehow absorbed enough of the theories to be able to recreate them later, that explains something I had never thought to question – Why did Mighty Orbots have so many advanced powers?

Really, really, cool. I hope you write more about Mighty Orbots. I promise I will review, (as soon as I find it – I had been looking in cartoons, not anime. But now that I know where to check, it’s bookmarked – I’ll be back.) I would very much like to see your vision of the first time Rob meets Dia. Please!
Draka Dracula chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I like! And you can see the seeds of the Orbots taking shape, even at that young age.

Write more, please! :D