Reviews for If you would have told them
Triplestar89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm turning into a valenwind fan!
Nightmare Senshi chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
hahaha, i like this.

the progression is good and i like the last five paragraphs best.
kruubi no kitsune chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
...so frackin adorable...i loves chu this much *spreads armsas wide as i can* for making this adorable valenwind fanfic
Renn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
lol! Loved it, especially Cid's last line! )
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Holy Hell! I remember seeing this story along time ago and loving it, and-shamefully- not reviewing it. In fact, this is one of a small select few that got me into the Cid/Vincent 'ship. So, here I am, on bended knee, making up for my mistakes. This is such a wonderfully touching story, written a way that really drags you in without feeling too heavy. It's light, bright and very endearing. It's totally, overwhelmingly awesome.

You have a great sense of humour and a great style.

Fantastic!

R.G. x
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
hehe thats good :)
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
It's just amazing, sweet, kinda cute and very lovely.
AUehara chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
aww, isn't that cute! .Atsuko Uehara
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very in-character and amusing, yet sweet. I really liked how you didn't go into much detail, just doing an overview of their life.
LookieHippie chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That's cute. I like the pairing, and I wish for you to continue with the good stuff. Good writing, I mean, not only the pairing.

Blue
sapphireDoG chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Lol lovely story hun XD 100% in my books :D

-sapph
Zelda Rockbell chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
xD I love it! It's funny, kinda fluffy and funny! Good job!

Soku
BlackDomina71 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I like this...you did a very good job of capturing both Vincent's and Cid's personality perfectly.
Self-san chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
So cute! :D Keep up the good writing!
Astrolita Karastase chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I like this. It lets me take a rest from all the "too violent yaoi x scences" that i read most of the time. good work .