Reviews for A Mirror for the Sun
Green Alba chapter 8 . 1/19
Read the story in one go. This is very good, very promising, right balance of light and of dark. What a shame that you’ve not updated in several years. This definitively a story deserving to be finished.

I like this Neji with these problems, I like inner POV of Hinata; there are so good! That paragraph where you describe all she’s feeling towards her cousin... anger, self-loathing, etc. was whaouh. Neji POV too have some resonance.
There is a nice politic background story, and out of this world manipulators manipulated... Did I say that this story needs to be continued?
EmpressOfFandom chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
I'm very interested in your story. Please update soon
LillieGhoul chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Dammit. Reached the end and no interaction between Neji and Hinata! And no chance for an update either :( Ah well this was an enjoyable story and if you ever do get around to updating I'd be glad to read it :)
LillieGhoul chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Oh my God oh my God oh my God finally some NejiHina starting to kick on!
LillieGhoul chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Absolutely amazing story so far! I feel so bad seeing that there are only four more chapters ahead but I do hope it's completed :'(
LittleLadyGrey chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
are you updating any time soon? love this story.
XxMelony-kunXx chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
Omg dont tell me ur abandoning this chapter noooooo its so good u should keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Ohhhhh where have u gone i love every 8 chaps of ur story...please dont give up in writing this i love it so much!
BabyCinema chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Uhhhh... that was intense *o*... I can't get idea in the most "interesting" parts if you know what I mean X_X -XOXO
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Naruto's being an asshole! After everything that Hinata's done for him and he blames her for giving Neji a choice to do what he pleases - with her lying in the ICU! He could've at least shown some concern for her health.
ElementofHeart chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Hahaha. XD I love Hinata's reaction. Hope you update sooon!
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
2 yrs have passed and u still havent updated! U meany! Pleazzzz update this awesome story soon!
BewilderedFemale chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
What a shame this story was never finished, probably the best Hinata/Neji story I've read but I totally agree with everything you just said. Life is not based around the computer/social media. There are much more important things in life. Thanks for writing this.
wittyying chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Shinobi...a good spar and it breaks the ice. But of course, one step forward, two steps back in the next day. I hope Hinata doesn't end up exhausting herself-she can't keep this up.
wittyying chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Meh...the man has PTSD-I think a bit of bastardiness and unstability is justified.

Looks like Hiashi is playing the role of concerned father here-and it works. Seems like he's just blatantly cruel and evil in a lot of other stories-even though that doesn't seem to be the case in Kishimoto's depiction.