Reviews for The Fanfiction Fanfiction
THE TOM HANKS EXPERIENCE chapter 2 . 8/30/2009

I'm not entirely sure if I should say if it's a bad thing, or a good thing... oh, hell. THIS IS AMAZING. 3

Lloyd is to die for. Seriously. I love his l33t-ness, very funny.

How did Lloyd get that salmonella poisoning, anyway?

PRONGAL. OHMAHGOD. I think I had to take several showers after that.

The Nadcromancer chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
ZOMG, please update this. This is PURE WIN!
MoonChildAddict chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Haha! This is great! I laughed a lot! Please update soon...
OFIS chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
“Not now, Raine. I’m feeling very gay and incestuous all of a sudden,” Kratos said.

Poor Raine. She was right to be suspicious of Kratos.
Katsaurus chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
OMG This is SO funny XD Yeh "L-O-L" is being abused too much D: It's even being used when people arent even laughing DX

Anyway! I love how Lloyd says lol all the time XD And Mithos' maniacal laughter and his "gay" summon spirit XD

This is too funny.. keep on writing this please! :3
Xekstrin chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
"otherwise I'll remember how stupid you are."

Best. Shit. EVER.
Tatakau Tsubasa chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
...*sigh* I'm far too lazy to sign in.

This is amazing, Al. *clapclapclap*

It's just as good as KiTTL, if not better.
RedAnko chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I think my parents are now convinced that I'm crazy because of my laughing. xD Very amusing. Utter crack, you're right, but funny. And I'll never see Scooby Doo the same way again, haha. [btw, I may just be having a stupid moment, but what's Prongal?] Loved it, keep it going!

Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
“Don’t touch my son! Are you alright, baby? Just nod, my dear. Otherwise I’ll remember how stupid you are.”

o.O That line is creepier than Raine's cooking... I'll be hearing it in my nightmares. - is still shivering -

oh.holy.martel chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Nice ... now Yuan, assuming he survives his maiden voyage into fanfic of the ToS, can blackmail them! And where is colette, I wonder? The new Goth/EMO queen of Derris Kharlan going by Sartel? Just joking ...

Write more. Quickly. Or my most appreciative friend Osaka will come after you with whatever weapon she feels like using that day ...
badculture chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Utter crap? This is pure brilliance. I nearly snorted iced tea on three separate occasions reading this chapter alone. Promise me you're going to keep writing this!
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Oh God, this made me laugh so hard. I love how you make fun of textspeak here and write everything else properly. It's a very comedic contradiction. I hope you update soon!

Acriym chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
LMAO XDD -covers eyes- MY EYES! THEY BURN! XDD That was hilarious, man :D

'“Poor innocent Colette!” Zelos sobbed. “She’s probably being forced to do all sorts of things by her dastardly kidnappers! Like cook! And clean!”

“lol” Lloyd said, looking at his feet.

“You selfish bastard!” Zelos said, lunging at his friend and grabbing the fabric of his shirt in one hand and a suspender in the other. Zelos’s blue eyes were overflowing with tears. “How could you laugh out loud at a time like this? How could you possibly?”'

'“Why?” Regal asked, “to clean your eyes? That’d be useless because they’re so clear and heavenly.”

Yuan paused for a moment, totally floored by the utter stupidity of the line."' I laughed so hard at those scenes, especially at the part where Kratos kissed Lloyd. XDD

Update soon!
freakyanimegal chapter 2 . 10/20/2008

Lloyd: Hi!

HA-! HEY! LLOYD! (maims Lloyd)

I JUST said nobody should interrupt me...

Priceless. I really DID 'lol'.
Crycat chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Summon spirit of... interior decorating? XD

This crap is funny! Please continue!