Reviews for Addicted
Ej chapter 1 . 7/4
Cuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee! This was short, but totally beautiful. Not as corny-cringe-worthy as my friend would usually write her ffs so really! It wasn't bad at all. I mean, I was able to read it till the end, but my friend's pieces are just too cheesy and fluffy, I get cavities and my fingers turn dead after curling too much, cutting off their circulation. Moreeeee Zeki ffs please! :D

And to be honest, yeah, I find him with his gigantic, monster-like arm totally weird and disgusting. And that incest relationship between Kaname & Yuuki is just so wrong.
AshMick99 chapter 1 . 7/1
3 Loved it ! yeah! loved it!
Darth Synkka chapter 1 . 6/21
It wasn't bad. It was actually cute.
Becky chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
It was good...the end was corney. but nice
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING! If i could rate this I would but numbers can't even explain. YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER, you just captured the characters perfectly, no one has been able to do that before. Thank you and well done :)
Angel Montanna chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
- gets you by the shirt/dress- HOW THE HELL CAN YOU THINK THAT IS THIS IS BAD
love it
Anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Actually,this is the 2nd best I've read. I haven't read too many, but this one will remain high in my list. I would love to read more stories like this one. You should make another chapter!
Yudaina chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really love this.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love this! Zero and Yuuki are so cute together! :)
HelloBatty73 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really like this. I think it would have been so cute if their CD player had recorded their Whole ' I love you' Conversations! but other than that. This was Kawaii!
Darkwish chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
more please! that was soooooo good. very accurate unlike most other fanfics. so write more now or i will get a petition!
BasedLlamaDork chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Suck? What the hell, iMissa? This is AWESOME! I LOVE Zero and Yuuki! It touched my heart! I am so sick and tired of poor Zero getting hurt watching Yuuki dote on STUPID KURAN KANAME! Give me some ZeroxYuuki RABU RABU action any day! Kaname can just curl up in a corner and die somewhere far far away for all I care! Thank you for writing this. Give my sweet Zero some love!

Adding this to my faves!
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
_ ya!
Krolshi chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
*U* I Love you. This is such a cute story! TT lol my first Yuuki an Zero FF, -sigh- I should read more of these two 3 Awesome work writing this! :DDD