Reviews for Addicted
Becky chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
It was good...the end was corney. but nice
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING! If i could rate this I would but numbers can't even explain. YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER, you just captured the characters perfectly, no one has been able to do that before. Thank you and well done :)
Yuki Cross1234567890 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
- gets you by the shirt/dress- HOW THE HELL CAN YOU THINK THAT IS THIS IS BAD
love it
Anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Actually,this is the 2nd best I've read. I haven't read too many, but this one will remain high in my list. I would love to read more stories like this one. You should make another chapter!
Yudaina chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really love this.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love this! Zero and Yuuki are so cute together! :)
HelloBatty73 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
NAWWWWWW!
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really like this. I think it would have been so cute if their CD player had recorded their Whole ' I love you' Conversations! but other than that. This was Kawaii!
Darkwish chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
more please! that was soooooo good. very accurate unlike most other fanfics. so write more now or i will get a petition!
BasedLlamaDork chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Suck? What the hell, iMissa? This is AWESOME! I LOVE Zero and Yuuki! It touched my heart! I am so sick and tired of poor Zero getting hurt watching Yuuki dote on STUPID KURAN KANAME! Give me some ZeroxYuuki RABU RABU action any day! Kaname can just curl up in a corner and die somewhere far far away for all I care! Thank you for writing this. Give my sweet Zero some love!

Adding this to my faves!
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
_ ya!
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
*U* I Love you. This is such a cute story! TT lol my first Yuuki an Zero FF, -sigh- I should read more of these two 3 Awesome work writing this! :DDD
Kassie chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed the "corny simplicity" of this fanfic. It was so light and well written. I'm very picky with what I choose to read, but your story kept my full attention. Good job!
Kayla Stratton chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
O_O . . .
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I know, the new chapters suck, there's like...no ZeroYuuki, which sucks. I don't like them hating each other! *starts bawling* Things between them need to change.

We should write letters to Hino and tell her we want ZeroYuuki, and them to not hate each other.

ZEROYUUKI FOREVER!