Reviews for Happy Valentine's Day, Koneko chan
Mew Mafa chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Sad, but great story
xAmuxIkutox chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's really good i feel like crying right now
Aerith Tsukiyomi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Congratulations! You actually make me cry with your story T_T

That ending...I practically wanted my old blanket to shed my tears.

Awesome!
DarkAngel21 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
(sobbing) I-I l-loved i-it!

Kisshu:Oi it's okay, Angel.

Angel:No! It's not okay! Your koneko-chan died and you were sad and your heart was crushed and it hurts ME to see YOU like that!

Kisshu:(depressed)Wow you are really good at causing people pain. Physically AND emotionally.

Angel:Well I need SOMETHING to do in my free time.
lonewolfmorgan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
this sounds like me an dmy mom and cat,they both died of the same fait and they were both so important to me, that I felt like ending my life when they left. it reminds me of when I was happy and smiled and laughed, and had a normal life, but thats all gone now...
PartyRocks chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
really good, i cried soo hardly:( hey, whose daughter is she?
stillstanding13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw...

Nice story and well written.

By the way at the end I was like "Who's kid is that?"

Was it Kisshu and Ichigo's kid or was it OC and Kisshu?

I was kinda confused because you said the kid had pink hair and I thought back to Ichigo.
Author-in-exile chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wait, she is their ( ichigo and kisshu) daughter? Or...

Kisshu moved on ?

I'm so confused
FullMetal-edwardelric-fangirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was awesome! _ It really was a very good fan fiction! (Sniffle...Kisshu got all upset...) But yeah! Very very good! XD
pinkie maz chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
OMG you made me cry! I never cry and the worst part was itwasn't just like little tear drops I'm talking magor sobs like in the comics! and I started crying after Pai said that is was time to come in, my mum was like whats wrong? LOL

maz x :')
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was a really good story :D

Sad though... I know there was a warning but warnings won't make me stop D: I'm unstoppable!

Bec xx
Animeluvveerr chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I Cried. T-T
Jenn55 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
omg u got a talent for writing!

i swear i almost never get upset over reading a story or w.e but this actually made me start tearing

lol good job!

awsome story!
Suzu-Koneko chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh my gosh! This story made me cry! You have a gift. I can't see Kisshu faling in love with someone else, though. Having Ichigo make him promise was a good way to handle that; he really would do anything for her.
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Two words- Simply Beautiful! I loved it! And that's hard for me to say, considering the fact that I usually want to kill people for killing off a main character. But that was fantastic. I found tiny mistakes with the holiday though. First you said it was Feb. 15, you were 1 day off. Second, in Japan, Feb. 14 IS Valentine's Day, where the girls give the guys chocolate whereas March 14 is White Day, where the guys give the girls gifts (I like how you went with the white chocolate, a nice touch). It sounded like you were saying that they were BOTH White Day, unless I read it wrong...sorry ; I alsdo feel bad for Kisshu because he probably sees Ichigo when he looks at his daughter... I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it and I hope to hear from you soon, k?

Great job!