Reviews for Night Watchmen 101: Terminate and Stay Resident
necro-wulf chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
I caught that Bubba Ho-tep reference. It actually makes a lot of sense if that all happened in the Buffyverse.
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
I could see her putting the crest on her shoulder, top of her back. Cool idea. Makes me wanna go look at my family crest lol.
MewLover chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Liked it
beege chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie :)

Also - this whole series is ten tons of awesome and I plan on reviewing in detail when I have time.
crisangel chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
The hyena pack! Nice to see you again kids! How was digesting the last principle? Wanna double down on the current one? Don't let the mayor beat you to it! Heh...
iChaos chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
I am definitely liking the way this is going and the general development of the characters so far. Great stuff.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PaulBlay chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
"Works," Cordelia said.

First Faith, and now Cordelia's caught the "works" bug from Oz. Or is that a general Californian linguistic habit?
Turquoise Girl chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
Computer simulation going wrong and succubus-y on the male denizens of Sunnydale? Only on the Hellmouth. The problems you've thought up for the Night Watchmen are really cool.

TG
Leon Stryfe chapter 16 . 1/13/2009
Congrats and thanks for another good read! I haven't mentioned it before, but I thouroughly enjoy the townspeoples' reactions to the Scoobies/Nightwatchmen. From the the staff at Kaylee's to Brother David from Kent, I just love how people actually notice (and care) that someone is looking out for them.

I think Brother David is an especially nice touch. While, like Joss, I have no particular love for the Church, I always found it odd that no-one in a similar role (Father, Rabbi, Godhi, Druid, etc) ever did anything helpful, if they were depicted at all. One would think that a person dedicated to the forces of Good and to helping people might actually DO something about the rampant evil that exists in the Whedonverse. To show someone like David as not only NOT clueless, but more than willing to help, is refreshing.

Keep up the good work, and I'll be reading "Pearls before Swine" in no time!
Leon Stryfe chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
Well, I'm not through with the story yet, but I just had to commend you for your references of Hello Cthulhu and Bubba-ho-tep. It's like your in my head!
Obsidius chapter 16 . 10/30/2008
Have to say after reading all these very well done. I look forward to the next installment.
ColeAuden chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
That was a great ending to this portion of the story. I love Gile's increasing roll as a father figure. I even enjoyed the Journal entries summation. You've done a nice job of capturing Gile's take on the situation. I was hoping to catch Cordie's dinner with Xander and her folks before the end, but I'll just have to wait. Have you considered posting to Yahoo Groups? There is a XanderZone story archive there and this story would be perfect. It won't get quite the feedback that tthfanfic would, but they get pretty close and don't have the crossover requirement. Anyway thanks for the great work! I'll have visions of Faith in a tight tanktop sporting her family crest to review as I sleep.
Dupapier chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hi,

I just read the full serie of Night watchmen and I really love it.

I've waiting for the rest and the return of buffy.

Thanks for your great job.

Laurent
TD Master chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
So, any estimate on when the first part of the next episode starts?

And will Buffy return then?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »