Reviews for The Edge of Neutrality
TheOneWhoWasForgotten chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Yay! I just found this while looking at your other stories and decided to read it; and i'm glad I did. I love the interaction between the characters even though there is only four chapters. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
tlcoopi7 chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
That is so funny!
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
hahaha like your story

it's so cool to read decepticon fic

cant wait 4 the next chapter

haha TC is gettin' soft XD

is there a pairings here?

if there is I LIKE FIRESTAR X SCREAMER!

keep it up k (specially with the sidelines XD totally hilarious)

*goes up to sideswipes* hey, ar you still

thinking what's bitch means?

sides: yup, do you know?

yup, bitch means- *got smack on the had by the hatchet* OW

Ratch: you crazy! don't go telling him it means ma-!

dude, i meant to say it meant female dog! you! in the other hand just said it !

ratch: oop,*sweatdrop*

sides:*runs off telling everyone* hey every one ...

i got inspired

over and out
tlcoopi7 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I wonder how this is going. Seems like that a few seekers have the hots for her.
tlcoopi7 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
I wonder which side Firestar will end up choosing. It seems like that both sides want her. I think that Screamer wants her for another reason.
Darkdeeds chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Heh. Oh, I miss the days of my senioritis. Now, however, I am nothing but a lowly freshman once more, but this time in college. Woe. Anyways, the fic is interesting. I normally dislike ocs, but since this is written well, I figured I'd give it a shot. ;)
InzanityRulz chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Interesting fic. I can't wait to see where you go with it. Update soon.
anoynous chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
not a bad start, but you need to fix your summary. Autobots belong to FACTIONS not FRACTIONS. Fractions are a system of math equations. Factions are a group of people who belong to and believe in a set of ideals.
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I love your combination of different universes. I bet that Screamer is based on Armada (since that Screamer is the only one that went on the Autobots side, how long you have him stay there, who knows). I can't wait to see more.