Reviews for Besides
Shaish chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Oooh this is pretty.
Shaish chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I really love these in-between-stories you're doing. They're very lovely and so detailed and enrapturing.
Shaish chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Ooooh I loved this. And I loved the tricksters! Oh my goodness they're just honestly loving and adorable and it is so sweet. Thank you very much for writing this!
Sara chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love this story. It's unique yet still pays tribute to Rosie B.
tinawinna chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Thanks for writing this, I like Ranulf. And even though I'm a Sesshoumaru and Kagome fan, I'm glad that Kagome found this shirt lived happiness (even though its ending in heart break for the two) until something happens between her and Sesshoumaru.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love Reinecke and Reynard, they seem like such fun characters. ;)
DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Sweet...TwT
J.B. Green chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Love it 3
unearthing chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
as an avid fan of Rosie B's story I don't know why i haven't read this previously! This is wonderful! I loved every chapter, and I think every vignette fits seamlessly into the story. It's really well written and I wasn't horrified in the least. I quite liked Ranulf.

(fanfiction of a fanfiction, it's a never ending inspiration, huh)
blackraven615 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
It's a beautiful story! I really love this companion fic. They work together nicely, if I may say so. Thank you ]
shadow of the lost chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
this is amazing!
cyin chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
love love loveeee this chapter! indian culture has always been interesting to me and i love how u've incorporated it into your story!great job!
luna-magic-2005 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
As much as I loved the chapter, I've got to admit that I liked your warning more. And though I always find it kind of funny when fans quote my own story back at me im a review, I'm about to be guilty of it:

"...Expect sex, cannibalism, alcohol, bestiality, bad dress sense, racism, violence, feces, diseases, bad Shakespeare quotes, bad use of 2nd person singular pronouns and verb conjugation. And Yaoi. If you don't find any of the above then read again. If you find them all, go see Freud."

Sorry, I'm still laughing.

Great story! I'm still reading Beside You in Time, so I think between every one of her chapters, I'll read one of yours... of course, only the three you have, but you get the picture.
j.d.y chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Holy shit, I love this little fic!
Skyrere chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
what an awesome addition to the story by rosie...
She is his everything and his nothing... that has got to suck.