Reviews for Besides
tinawinna chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Thanks for writing this, I like Ranulf. And even though I'm a Sesshoumaru and Kagome fan, I'm glad that Kagome found this shirt lived happiness (even though its ending in heart break for the two) until something happens between her and Sesshoumaru.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love Reinecke and Reynard, they seem like such fun characters. ;)
DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Sweet...TwT
J.B. Green chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Love it 3
unearthing chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
as an avid fan of Rosie B's story I don't know why i haven't read this previously! This is wonderful! I loved every chapter, and I think every vignette fits seamlessly into the story. It's really well written and I wasn't horrified in the least. I quite liked Ranulf.

(fanfiction of a fanfiction, it's a never ending inspiration, huh)
blackraven615 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
It's a beautiful story! I really love this companion fic. They work together nicely, if I may say so. Thank you ]
shadow of the lost chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
this is amazing!
cyin chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
love love loveeee this chapter! indian culture has always been interesting to me and i love how u've incorporated it into your story!great job!
luna-magic-2005 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
As much as I loved the chapter, I've got to admit that I liked your warning more. And though I always find it kind of funny when fans quote my own story back at me im a review, I'm about to be guilty of it:

"...Expect sex, cannibalism, alcohol, bestiality, bad dress sense, racism, violence, feces, diseases, bad Shakespeare quotes, bad use of 2nd person singular pronouns and verb conjugation. And Yaoi. If you don't find any of the above then read again. If you find them all, go see Freud."

Sorry, I'm still laughing.

Great story! I'm still reading Beside You in Time, so I think between every one of her chapters, I'll read one of yours... of course, only the three you have, but you get the picture.
j.d.y chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Holy shit, I love this little fic!
Skyrere chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
what an awesome addition to the story by rosie...
She is his everything and his nothing... that has got to suck.
Lovelywitch chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hahaha, I got curious after reading this, so I went searching for Sonnet 144. So true!
Lovelywitch chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
This is so cool, feel like I get to read beside you in time twice. Your story is the same yet so much different, good job! I love it
angelfire123 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
WOW you've really done your research. i'm impressed

i really didn't that the shamantaka mani in the legends of Lords Krishna is the same as the Kohinoor diamond. It wasn't really cursed, though. never heard of it. i only heard that it used to give its owner tons of gold everyday if they prayed and there was a story bout it too...
O.O chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
please, pwetty please be inspired so you can write another chapter on Besides!

I luv besides you in time, and i luv besides

and even though i know that it takes alot of research and work for these chapters...

PLEASE be inspired; its too good to stop!