Reviews for A Flash
hoellenwauwau chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Ok, first off, thanks for your reply to my other review to your unfinished DA story. I totally get it, so no worries. Although it really is a shame! But who am I to judge, I almost never finish anything. ;)
And also, you kind of redeemed yourself (if that was even necessary) with this wonderful story! Daddy Alec, aaaaw. The only thing I was missing was more M/A (your other story had a lot more potential for that), but well. Can't have everything. :)
And don't worry, you won't keep me from reading your other stories. I already read a lot of your Leverage fics and totally loved them. Just never realized you wrote DA and Supernatural, too (at the time of Leverage I wasn't as into those two fandoms, so...). Thanks for all of your wonderful stories and please keep up the good work!
ccase13 chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
I love this story. In addition to being good for Alec, it's much better for poor Berrisford who lost everything for being an honest businessman.

I definiitely think you should go on with the story. Maybe you can even get 50ish "Oldchesters" in it.
YukiAme chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
Great story! :)

You were really good describing the kid, also scattering just a few hint of her "genetically-empowered" inheritance (not too much of those, which is good, since she is still a child, and with no special training).

Two tails I've noticed, and want to mention:

first - the kids who were with her know who and what her father is, and they are not going to keep their mouth shut, at least all of them. Which means either she has to be transferred to another school at least, or you've got an idea for a sequel (and I'm deffinitely for it!). Oh, and learning piano is good, but she did express her wish to participate in the war, so it shouldn't be long before she asks Alec to teach her something more applicable for it, if you know what I mean :)

second - I was a bit taken aback by the family birthday party: such an easy-going personality as she is, she should have a lot of friends and a large party would seem more apropriate for a nine-years old. But she was expecting to see only her grandfather, which is the only thing that seemed off to me in the whole story.

So I'm looking forward to a sequel, if you are still inclined to write it
Hypercaine chapter 17 . 5/16/2009
I like how you took Tinga's bedtime story and gave it to Alec.

CUTE!
Hypercaine chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
DAMN! I teared up so badly!

what was up with "she’d already memorized it with a glance" ?

To memorize a full phone number with ONE glance is pretty hard to do .. ahem .. is she gunna be transgenic-like?
Winchester Fan Forever chapter 17 . 12/5/2008
I loved this story! It is very well written. I loved how much like Alec Sarah is. Oh, and loved the "Donuts aren't love" line. Looks like Sarah's got a bit of Dean in her too, LOL.
452max chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
i loved this i thiugh that it was so good. and i would love it if you did a sequel. just let me know if you are, because i think that you are an awsome writer.
Laney Tate chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
great story! Thanks for the happy ending!
janet1982 chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
want a sequel:) please:)

this is a awesome story:)
Kylelara chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
Yes yes yes sequel! Wonderful ending - tied things up nicely. Liked how you resolved things between Berrisford and Alec and the piano part at the end was touching. Very well done with the entire fic, really hope to see more of Alec and Sarah in the future.
SinsiterShadows chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
I'm up for a sequel! YAY! I loved the whole thing! it was so cute! it just made me smile and sad at the same time! Like what would it be like if Rachel was there. but it was really sweet and i liked it! great job! cant wait for the next one!

S.S.
FirstBorn chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Well, I'm sorry to see the end of this story. I'm glad that Alec & Sarah got the chance to be together. And I hope you do a sequel. Take care.
c00kieMonster chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
ahh im so sad that was the last chapter! is there gona be a sequel? you are SO talented and i love seeing this side of alec. i think you should show his transgenic/soldierness a little bit more though, while hes trying to be a father. bring a little internal conflict into it? :]

omg M/A AL THE WAY! haha
sq chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
I loved this story. Please, please, PLEASE write a sequel.
merthurdrarry chapter 16 . 11/29/2008
LoVEd it totally ma at the end so cute but still in character no pushin it keep it up and seems like max and sarah get along well update soon