Reviews for Starlight, Star Bright
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This brought tears to my eyes. Would have loved to have read more of what Sam found. And wished Dean found some things too. Thanks!
chiselchest chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Really great one-shot! Loved cute little Sammy. The small moment between John and Sam was adorable. :D
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, that was beautiful. A completely different angle on the boys searching through John's old storage locker. I found the ending so touching, and the flashback when Sam hands the star to his Father. Sniff, so lovely! Thank you very much for sharing!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008

this was soo sad and awesome!- hit the nail on the head with how that oom affected them hun

really got between the lines

god your talented!

yayy awesome stuff hun, really amazing fic
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
And that says it beautifully...Dean, so task oriented and craving the action while Sam wants to, but can't, stop and smell the roses.

Very powerful. And sweet. So little Sammy wormed his way into John's heart after all.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aw, very cute. Loved the weechester flashback and the weechester photo! Loved the star idea, and I loved the title. Nice job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aw, sad. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Poor Sam. His father had found some time for tenderness and suspension of disbelief for him when he was really small. What a sweet story. I really enjoyed this! Love, Robin chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Really well written but kinda sad for both boys! Dean finding out his dad had this storeroom but knew nothing about it, and Sam finding that shoebox with the star which brought back a bittersweet childhood memory.

Sad that what he had believed in had proved not to be real and those things that legends are made of, scary creatures and demons etc did exist.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This was good. I'm glad you posted it.
Rat chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
thats so sad, and so true.