Reviews for Forever
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
you have huge chunk of code in the middle of this page.
Catty Vancouver chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Oh man, that ending broke my heart. Although I don't really understand why they didn't go back to their families and stop morphing after the war had ended. I know that supposedly the whole war was a secret, but I still think they would have taken that risk and spilled the secret so they could be with their families. But I still liked this story...it was so sad, I think it might be haunting me.
brainchild chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
That was such an interesting, charming little piece. A little dark, but really powerful. well done!
Zuzanny chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
That was very sad. :(
gombo12345 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
So Sad I WANNA CRY!

Seriously this is the saddest story i have ever read!

Good job!
TraballaFriend chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Liking the story, looking forward to updates.

Give your laptop a spanking to make it behave or chicken noodle soup to make it feel better after its accident, whichever it deserves and keep writing!
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I would like to know what happens next. ;)
kirallie chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
How sad! More please?
Martiny the one and only still chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Well, this will be interesting, no curfews, no worries, no money though...no parents, nothing except fighting the yeerks, they just have to know where 'they' are at all times so people don't see two of them at the same time. Update soon please.

-Martiny
Skyflight Erek's Loyalty chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
I liked this. It's a very interesting idea and I'm looking forward to seeng where you're going with this. A couple of things, though- Erek's name is spelled Erek, not Eric. And Chee is spelled Chee, not Chi. :D Sorry, I'm just really picky about that cause Erek's my fav character. Update soon please!
Catty Vancouver chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
I really like this. I haven't read an Animorphs story I liked this much in a really long time. I hope you continue it.
kqts chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
The story is really good so far, although you may want to correct the Yerk as it is spelt Yeerk.
Switchblade237 chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Ooh, that's a very interesting concept - I always kinda wondered about the science behind morphing, especially back to an original form. Nice!
megumi chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This is amazing. You got all their personalities so well, and that scenario would work so well with them. It's depressing is some ways, but it's that feeling of hopelessness that makes it a good read. Very entertaining!

Please update this!
critic chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
please keep writing, this is good stuff