Reviews for A Bad Day
ursulastrausss chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Very beautiful. And I admit, the line ''You'd follow me anywhere, wouldn't you?'' made me a little teary-eyed. I just love these two. Wonderful job with portraying them, and what happened after Midnight. Him clinging to her arm is so ...sad, somehow. The ever-so-strong Doctor, in need of someone to hold onto. But the fact that Donna is that person for him, is beautiful. And I LOVED how she distracted him with chatting about her former temp jobs, because that's one way of being there for someone else, make them forget why they're sad, even for a little while. But even more did I love when Donna stood her ground and said yes, she, a human, also had her share of really bad days, and just because they're not as universal and history-changing, they're bad and important in their own way. (and then I just really want to hug Donna, because she deserves everything on earth) Hmm... especially after Midnight, it feels like he needs someone to make sense of humanity for him again, to restore his faith, someone... as positive and good-hearted as Donna. Ugh. These two. thanks for this story xo
morganfm chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
very sweet and lovely, I really enjoyed the insight into Donna's feelings and emotions, wanting to help however she could. a lovely scene :)
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
So cute and so sad. I love the way Donna thought to not only comfert him but also restore his faith in humans. Brilliant story!
emsaduem chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I fully support the Ten/ Rose ship, but the friendship between the Tenth Doctor's final companion (or the last companion that travels with him more than once or twice) is crucial. Donna wasn't like Martha (who I thought was somewhat clingy), but a down-to Earth person that anchored the Doctor back to solid ground after losing Rose. Martha seemed to just take his mind off of her, but Donna created a permanent solution. I enjoyed reading the story.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
D'aw! This was brilliant! I love these moments with Donna the Doctor just having their friendship moments.

Great job!
Guillotine Gal chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was...amazingly cathartic. Wonderfull.
thisdayandage chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aw Donna and The Doctor are so sweet. Midnight definitely affected The Doctor strongly.
Sykira chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
beautiful, so very well done
The Buzz chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is incredible sweet! An excellent tag to the episode. I think you did a great job handling both the Doctor and Donna's friendship and the Doctor's emotional state post-possession. Thanks for sharing!
Drakochi chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
You know, I really love this story. So I am glad I stumbled on this one. I really like to read post Midnight stories and yours is probably one of my favorites.

I always imagine Donna beating the crap out of the people who wanted to throw the Doctor out.

Anyhow, continue writing! It's great stuff you got here!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Good story!
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
this is great! loved it! and i'm jealous because you do such a fabulous job with donna. i really admire that. she's very challenging (i think) because it is so easy to stereotype her. but you've met the challenge and beat it! wonderful!
abigailc chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
What a wonderful story. I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. You definitely have the Doctor and Donna down. You write them brilliantly. I wish I could find more stories like this. I love the Doctor and Donna.

Great job.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Donna really is amazing, and you do a spot-on job of writing her. And this scene was just...perfect. Exactly what I'd have liked to see after that ep, and you worked his hurt and her comfort in beautifully, especially the way she wasn't sure how to help but did nonetheless...absolutely loved it! Thanks for posting!
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh, that was great! I always wondered just what went on directly after Midnight. And you have such a handle on the DoctorDonna relationship. Excellent job, so very touching. Thanks for sharing it with us!