Reviews for Something in the Water
Element Siren chapter 22 . 7/14/2016
I just finished reading this and I have never laughed harder! Seeing Riza say some of those things, it was like being in the Twilight Zone
zeo chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Charming
NoahEarlGraves chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
Nyaw, I was actually hoping for more confrontations with the ladies and see how Riza and Roy deals with them but oh well. I like this fic a lot. It got me laughing even with exams awaiting tomorrow XD
NoahEarlGraves chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
...So... SWEET!
Elias Ainsworth chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
I really want to know what would happen if Olivia did not let her guard dow.
sunandsea9 chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
Really loved this fic! I laughed so hard while reading it. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Hahaha! This is so awesome! I can't stop laughing, XD
sunandsea9 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
So far, I'm loving this fic! :D
CoolBrah chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
BRO YU ARE AMAZING!I cried a happy cry!Thank you
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
NICE SO FAR , CAN YOU WRITE ONE WHERE RIZA AND ROY ARE MARRIED AND RIZA GETS PREGNANT SORRY CAPS LOL
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Looking good.
Telar chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Hi - I've read most of your work and had intended on commenting at the end of this series but this chapter made me laugh more than anything I've read in a very long time.

Firstly, I love the way you write Roy and Riza, it's very them and their dynamic is perfect.

I'm also as a guy loving this particular episode - it reminds me of a Star Trek fanfic I read, based around a guy called Brin and his wife, T'kir (T'kir pretty much always acts the way Riza's acting here).

I think your writing style is brilliant and I can't wait for more in the BKS series - they're how I started reading your work and I think it's a brilliant idea and I'm frankly very impressed you've managed to remember the details of FMA so thoroughly.

Please keep writing and I'll keep reading (maybe even commenting more often :) ),

T
AjaxVibe chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
I tip my hat off to you sir that was brilliant.
Mortui-in-bello chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
Guilty, gut busting pleasure. :)
huinsutt99 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I'm still laughing. This is hilarious!