Reviews for Growing Pains
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
Very good ending. Glad everything ended nicely for all... well, not for Allison but she asked for it.

If replying please do it by e-mail. Thanks.

LADYMALLARD chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
Wow! What a finnish to a great story, Gos and Honker married and happy, sucessfull,a beautiful child, living life. It was great, that things turned out as they did. In the back of my mind, I hoped it would be just that way. I thought that the trick Drake and LaunchPad played was delicious, with the disguise, I don't know why I didn't realize it, I just assumed it was a S.H.U.S.H Agent as her bodygaurd, oh well, I'm just glad all is well with Gos and all her Familly & friends and that Allison, got what she diserved in the end, great job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
Very good one. It's always cool to see Gosalyn's more mature side.

If replyng please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

LADYMALLARD chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
Wow! What an emotional rollercoster, of a chapter this has been, but, BOY was it good! I think that Gos has really matured, finding out about Allison and from Lily of all people, that surprised me. This story just keeps getting better. Even though Gos isn't really sure, how she feels about Parker, she has aleast made peace with Honker, it was big of her to talk with Honker, to get him to make up with Lily. Misty and Rosie have sure been there for her, true friends. I wish Misty would turn Allison into a Yak! LOL! Wouldn't that just fix her evil little wagon! I hope somebody, will be able to straighten Parker out, he needs to ease up. He is not doing himself or Gos any good, with his exstreame moods! I hope the next chapter comes in soon! I look forward to reading it, Keep up the good work!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Another cool one. My, Ally is a real case, uh?

LADYMALLARD chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Oh my goodness! Things with Parker are really getting stickey. Parker is getting all snarky and is really "Jealous" where Gos is concerned,(can we say obsessed?) His attitude is just not healthy, for him or Gos. After hearing that Honker is going over to her house, he's ratting her out to Lilly, how low is that. Well, from the previews it sound as though Honker has strong feelings for her, complications abound,Ohboy! I sure hope the next chapter comes in soon. I can't wait to read more! Your doing great!
LADYMALLARD chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Well, one situation averted, I'm glad Gos was smart enough, not to do the wrong thing. I just don't know about Parker, he's so blinded by his attraction to Gos, he just isn't thinking straight. Running away, isn't the answer, it just leads to alot of trouble. Gos isn't sure how she feels and after all she's been through, I certianly don't blame her for being hesitant, about falling for another guy. I hope Parker, will quit pressureing her. Though, from the previews it looks, as though things are going to get more intense. I hope that Honker and Gos will become friends again, I hope he'll realise, she needs friends. I can't wait to see what happens next, this is quite an exciting story, keep up the great writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Gos showed some good level of maturity and cautiousness... too bad she might overdo it now.

LADYMALLARD chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
This was another good chapter, it started out a bit rocky, but finaly when Gos relaxed as she caught her fish, she was having fun for the first time, sence being dumped by Honker and attacked and having the surgery. Now with Parker ubsessing over her, things could get rocky again. Gos will really need her familly and friends for backup. I can't wait to see what happens next.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Great update. Nice job with both Gos and Drake.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing. Thanks.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Another cool chapter. Yeah, this isn't Gosalyn's best week.

A bodyguard; Drake is overdoing it now.

LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
OH boy! another intense chapter, I'm glad the surgery came out ok, but Drake's over protective father mode, has kicked in full steam. His hiring a bodyguard, just is not the answer, because it will bring out, the rebellious side of Gos. I would hate to have a stranger, shadowing my every move. From the previews, it sounds like troubled waters ahead. I can't wait, for the next chapter to come in. Your doing great with your writing. I'm always excited, to read the next chapter, keep it coming!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
MJ? Whoa... Leo is such a... well, I'll better stop before breaking my own rules about censorship on reviews.

Another great chapter.

If replying, please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

LADYMALLARD chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Wow, this was such an intence chapter,leo and his drugged brownies, I'm glad Gos was able to fight enough, to prevent him from having his way with her. I like that Drake believed in Parker, Drake has good instincts, about people and when he found out what Leo did, he gave Leo fair warning. I wonder though if Leo, will be smart enough, to quit while he is still in one piece. Now with the emergency MRI and surgery ahead, it is going to truely be a rocky time for Gos,her family and friends. The next chapter will be intense, I can't wait for it to come in, keep up the good work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Again, cool job. Maybe Ally wants to help but her method is terrible.

If replying, please do it via e-mail.