Reviews for Just Rocks
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
umm o-okay. That was unusual. Also had something of a sad quality to it.
Aimme chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Fantastic! I love it! I normally don't like the way others write Erestor, but you did a great job on it! :D

Oh! You read /Highlights/? I love those! I remember reading those when I was younger... I'm pretty sure we still have a few around here somewhere. I know I saw one sometime earlier this year... but that WAS during the time we were cleaning out, so... I didn't think those magazines were still around! Cool!

And the name "The Christmas Box" sounds familiar, as does the fact that it was published in /Highlights/. Can't remember the story, though... I suppose I should look them up at the library. :D Awesomeness!

-Raina
Ellynn chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aww, so nice. :) Little things can be so important. :)
Kalisona chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Beautiful, mellon nin. Truly beautiful. This fic is definitely going on my favorites list. There aren't enough good Erestor/Estel interaction fics out there, and this, I think, is definitely one of the best. _

To bribe Erestor? I do not know. Perhaps some books? ;) Everyone likes books, and I'd be willing to bet that a councillor to Elrond even more so.

Anyway, a great story. Now will you write a ficlet for the EAC challenge? I'll feel quite silly if I win because I'm the only one who entered. ;)

~Kali
Monica chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Good story. You are planning a sequel to Apostate Ruse? you have just brightened my day!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
You know, Cal, that's just cruel - you give us hints to your unwritten sequel, and now I'm so eager to read it, but I guess I'll have to wait for a long time. Very nice fic. Rocks are never just rocks, and there will be at least one more very significant stone in Estel's life. I always collect rocks from the places I visit; when I was in NZ I even managed to steal a little rock from Hobbiton :D I hope to get some more updates from you!
Long-legged Bushy-tailed Gal chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
"Just Rocks"-cool title.

It's interesting how you based the story.