Reviews for Pairings
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is why you don't make Momo mad- she snaps XD Hilarious!
MiracleAngel500 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
XDXDXDXDXD
"Make my Shiro-chan tall will they? Get your zanpakutos! We need to stop these maniacs! Death to the infidels!"
OMG where did you come up with that? I loved this one-shot, especially since I like HitsuHina (though I admit i used to ship HitsuKarin, they do look kinda cute together.)
I like how Momo doesn't care that they think Hitsugaya should be with other people but she does care that they make him tall. FUNNY!
Mira
Druja chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nice. I like that she freaks about him being tall.
casey10rok chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hahaha! XD Momo hates people making Histugaya tall! XD LOVE IT!
Loreechan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Haha your amazing its just reading hitsuhina's fans mind! Really amazing! Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hi :D
Anser's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great story, it's really funny. I love how Momo didn't really care until she found out that some people were making him tall, and then she's all "They must die!". And I agree. A tall Shiro-chan is just wrong.

imisscalvin chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Totally agree with you on the making him tall part.

Probably like 75% of why I like Hitsuhina is BECAUSE he's short.

And...yeah. Kbye.
citrusjuice chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Short Shiro-chan FTW!
angelika0308 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
oh that is a nice story I like it very much , I don't want to pair hitsugaya to karin , rangiku , And rukia haha
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awesum short shiro-chan and hitsuhina 4ever
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
quote "They must die!" end quote. I love it!
StarVamp chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Lol It's sooo funny!
Mirasu chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This story is great and funny. i am glad i am not one of those who comes up with stories.
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
XD OMG! That was hilarious.

I sort of like the whole MatsumotoXHitsugaya as a crack pairing but you make a good point. Pedophile lol.

HitsugayaxKarin - yeah, I've noticed the fanfics around while browsing through the site. I honestly, thought Hitsugaya was pretty cute on the soccer episode but I don't like Karin very much. Lol again Hitsugaya the pedophile.

HitsugayaxRukai? Err... I believe I spotted more HitsugayaxIchigo than Rukai.

HitsugayaxHinamori is okay.

I laughed at Hinamori's adoration of Hitsugaya's height.

Awesome concept. Very creative.

Thank you for the wonderful read.

~Kkornelia