Reviews for A box of Cuddlebuddies Redux
Baku babe chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
You are amazing. This story was truly belivable and realistic *shudders*
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
First time I read this version of it captainkodak1. I have to admit, I was a little shy about reading some of your other stories, but I like this one. Thank you.
BlueSilverPandas chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was great, I'm glad that Kim lived and married Ron :) Tara was a nutcase and she didn't deserve him!

Pandas
Dsman chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
nice very nice tara is a nut cool
feathersnow chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
a much better fic :) puts relief on me that kim is still alive. thanks!
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Honestly, while I like both this story and the one that came before, I dislike pairing them together like this. Though I understand why you did it, I feel it takes part of the draw of the original away.

To me, part of what made the first "Box of Cuddlebuddies" great was that there was no happy resolution. Just like the Edgar Allen Poe story that inspired it, what drew me in is that she seemed to get away with it.

But, that said, I applaud you for once again adding a dark element to a universe that had relatively little shadow to it.
nigeltje chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
wow very good story ,i think it took lots of time to write it, but do u have the story rather dark i want to have it.

so if u have it plzz send it to

right hand salute

and out good night
HeartWritingM chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
well-written this time around, and an obviously well-planned plot. It was a good read, and the direction it took was a nice surprise.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Excellent alternative ending. What makes it work is that you can go with either story as each obey the logic of the situation.
RD chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
As usual a great 'bunny' taken care of by the fabulous Captain, but I was a bit disappointed in the happy ending in this sequel.

We all have to agree that anyone that would formulate a plan as heinous as this one getting rid of Kimmie for personal gain is one sick puppy, eh?

Well, you should have gone the route of having Kim actually die that horrible death in the cistern, and let Tara and Ron get married and settle in that very same house.

Could have expanded from the basis of Poes' "Cask" story and shifted to another of his stories "The telltale heart" type of scenario.

We knew that Taras' "cheese had slid off of her cracker" by her killing Kim in the first place...

I would have set the scene of her killing Ron too because she was haunted by the 'spirit' of Kim.

She would see KP manifest herself in other people, and one cool example would be Tara finally flipping out completely by a last confrontation with 'Kim' and she winds up plunging a sharp pair of scissors into Kim's heart to finally be rid of her... only for Tara to finally realize she actually stabbed Ron.

E!

Or if you really wanted to twist the thing into utter darkness, have the person Tara stabs and kills their only child. YOW!

If you want to write a dark tale based on Poe-type stuff, get DARK and CREEPY and to heck with the fluffy happy endings.

Yeah, I know... this would REALLY creep out your fans, Cap. But if you write stuff like this, go for the jugular... MUUWAHAAHA!

RD
snowman794 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
great story, an amazing follow up to the first one
Zaratan chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Okay, the scene with Bonnie... freaky.

So Tara is discovered, with all the evidence pointing her way. She can't even speak, she's gone in the head losing everything she worked for.

At least Kim and Ron get a happy ending here, though it wasn't easy. Nicely done.
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I remember the original story (I even read it again to make sure) so this was a pleasant surprise.

As someone who is trying to get into law enforcement, the backpack was the hole in the plan. And the dumping of it was very careless on Tara's part...

Not saying you wrote it bad or anything like that (quite the opposite), there is never any 'perfect crime'. Period.

As a added note, reading this story with Johnny Cash's 'Gods gonna cut you down' playing really puts Taras fate into perspective...

Sooner or later gotta cut you down...
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Very interesting... but not a bad re-do of the original. Of course you only hope that things work out for those two. Quite the Poe-esque little tale you gave a bright and dark ending at the same time.

Yeah, for Kim to recover, she'd have to take the steps she took for her to have closure in her mind. And with her Ron beside her, her true hero, she will.

Tara, on the other hand, can't see the other side of that wall she now lives behind.

CB73
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Great job here, Captain! I'm glad you finally finished this. Tara being insane- that's a twist, although she did seem a little off base in the first story. Thank you so much for finishing!