Reviews for These Dreams
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Whew, reading that gave me chills! I'm going to have to find that song; I've never heard it before but now I simply must!
Labyris chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
That was so pretty!I really like how it was in poetic format.
Gish chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
I really loved this. That song was absolutely perfect. Its lyrics were haunting, and I loved how you wove your story to suit them.
Kara Angelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
wow, this was a good "what if" fic. I loved the movie and when you said she could never remember the rest of the last line I was screaming it at the computer screen. It's a good thing the movie ended differently, or I would have cried. You're a talented author, Keep writing an never quit!~Kara*
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Whoa, that was evil, very creepy. I like!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Whoa, that was evil, very creepy. I like!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Very nice! The song went very well with it, gave it a really haunting quality, I thikn.
Ali chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Very nicely done. You managed to mix one of my favorite songs and one of my favorite movies perfectly. And Jareth is quite correct: dreams have no bounds.
Kaelin chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
I was so surprised to find "These Dreams" by Heart used as a Labyrinth Songfic, but thinking about it now, it only makes sense. Nice thoughts here, you did a good job of setting a dream-like atmosphere. My only compaint is that you didn't get the lyrics right!
Xelena chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
i like it. I'm not exactly fond of songfics, but these ones make me change my mind a little.