Reviews for Everybody Says I Love You
Yourbiggestfan chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Please please please update soon! I've read all of your wonderful stories and I've been dying to read the 12th chapter for months! You are an amazing writer who easily captivates and type of audience, be it young teens or elders for your M rated stories :P I've always prided myself on having the patience of a Tibetan monk, but please, Recca could be dying for all we know :( ...and there aren't any ToFuu stories as good as yours ;)
Luna de Papel chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Two weeks until the promised update turned into many more... I do hope you'll eventually continue it. I've read your ToFuu stories and just love how naturally you portray the characters in enthralling plots. It's a pleasure to read you.
Hinagiku-kaichou chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I. LOVE. YOUR. STORIES. Like, no joke, I have all of them copied into my notes on my phone. They're written so... perfectly! I don't know how you manage to make Fuuko seem tender yet not out of character... Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you got the praise you deserve for inspiring so many people to write some beautiful ToFuu fics :D Please update soon! I can't wait to see what Fuuko's brother/brothers is/are going to do to Tokiya! AAAHHH, so excited! Please please please please update soon! BTW, favorite stories are Just As You Are and Everybody Says I Love You :D Not really an M rated type of person, but your Ms still have a plot so it's ok :D
YouAreAmazing chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
I just delayed about 4 hours reading your story over and over again(and I have 2 essays and a speech to present tomorrow too -.-" barely started :P). PLEASE update soon! I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the best stories I've ever read, probably on par with the Giver :D please please please update soon -
Clovergirl100 chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
O love how the story is developing !

Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
SnowCharms chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Oh dear, Fuuko is so screwed when her father comes back, although I doubt that Tokiya's mother would mind the fact that he is in love with the Fuuko since she's a social climber after all. Update!
aki reinhart chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Am I detecting a Yaoi in the Raiha/Kurei shiz? :D Anyhoo, I love the big brother protectiveness of Eisen. Looking forward to the next chappie :)
Anne Raven chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Applause and praises for the genius known as Mia Fitzpatrick. Another well-wrought chapter to add to your line of exemplary works. And I commend you for sticking to your timelines. God knows how behind I am with mine. Anyways, about this chapter. I could imagine how Tokiya would quake in front of Fuuko's dad despite his very confident nature and the twins... I am honestly annoyed with both of them but I find them lovable as well. I'm highly interested with Fuuko's mom and her story. Any chance there'd be more of that? And where's the summer story about Fuu and Recca? Well, I suppose I have to wait and I will..! Cheers mia-sama!
nihil chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
is there some sort of possibility that raiha and kurei are gay? lol cute! or is it just brotherly love or something of the sort?

and i love mi-chan so much! so protective. he's perfect!
satsuki chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
raiha/kurei ftw! that part made me squeal!
Chie TomoRii chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
phew! that was very action-filled! :) Great as ever, Mia-chan! :] I really liked it how Fuuko's bro was being understanding about her sister and stopped himself from beating our Mi-chan to the pulp. haha :) I wonder how it will go with the next chapters.. so please update soon! :]

xoxo
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
OMG! I really love this chap, Mii-chan is sneaky and perverted, I want to read the next chap asap, can't wait more.

Uh, could I ask u something. Are Raiha and Kurei...uh... gays? That's rather funny 'cause I never thought them that way
obsessed dreamer chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
eeeeeeeeeeee! YAOI GALORE!

how can kurei NOT notice? aaaaargh! where is the smexy part? i want the smexy raiha/kurei action! *demanding* haha

nice chapter...the plot is taking another turn...eisen knows. busted! haha
satsuki chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
raiha/kurei ftw! :D

moremoremoreeee!
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
I wqs smiling the wbole time i was reading the chapter. Well except for the part about eisen being against them. I just hope that at least some characters would be qble to understand tokiya and fuuko's situation. And i love the fluff!