Reviews for Cautionary Tales
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow, that was actually a pretty scary story there, Xigbar. I really should start to eat healtheir myself...but I think in my case, his story served as a warning. ; Nicely done though! Very freaking creative!~
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
... omg what. XIGBAR, YOU HAVE LIED TO ME. D: I thought you got punched in the eye in a brawl or someshit... but no, it was through pure stupidity. OTL

...

'Kay you have to write the story about Xaldy and Xiggy goin' after Saixpuppy now. Kthanx. :D
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Your the first person I've seen that has a differnt reasoning for Xigbar's eye patch. And are you hinting at Saix being a warewolf in his past life.
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oddly interesting. I'm stuck on the last sentence. So Saix was a werewolf before he lost his heart? I find that amusing.
l0cksm1th chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
(sits back in the chair) Huh. That was actually pretty good. You don't find plot material like this on . You just don't. 'Think many just blow it off as something pretty boring, but you pulled it off well.
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Delightful as ever, darling!

You really have a way of making characters I never liked before so damn endearing and appealing... Dammit! I feel another crush coming on. *sigh*
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Was that-was that really a concerned, caring, SENSITIVE Xigbar? For real? Holy (or should I say unholy) crap! I like this side of Xigbar. You know, the one that was once human, rather than a former poltergeist or something. And I'm glad that someone besides Axel and Demyx had a real, legitimate health problem. I was starting to get worried that only they were capable of having immune systems and mental instability. And whatever else they have wrong with them-brain malfunctions, failing/collapsing organs, etc...
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Well, at least ONE of his scars (and I'm counting a bad eye as a scar) is from something 'manly' like a fight. ;P

Keep writing!

~emyx
Wolf05 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
What did Saix do to Xigbar?
CheshireCatwoman chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Yes, another great work by you! I really like your style and NinjaKana is right, it is fun to learn from your fanfics. My favorite part was at the end: "Just our shit luck, it happened to be a full moon in his homeworld" XD Much win. Your take on Xigbar's eye patch is unique (maybe more unique than the theory in my fanfic "Evil Eye", but that's beside the point). It's interesting that he got it from a common stroke instead of something completely out there.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This was seriously cool story. Never thought about that on Xigbar! Keep up with the awesome work with these great stories!
Ahxis chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
xD I liked Roxas's little "Oh" moment. I have done that so many times it's not even funny..

.. Well it is for the people who hear it and call me a blonde..ANYWAY.

Greatness story! Loved it! .. I had thought you where like...dead, for a while. (Dead as in THE WRITERS BLOCK HAS TAKEN HER CAPTIVE AND IS SLOWLY KILLING HER!) And I'm so not hyper. And I'm going to stop typing before I ramble anymore..

GREAT STORY! ~;Hugs;~
Canderjack chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Yeah, having a stroke at thirtysomething isn't nearly as sexy as fighting off Cerberus with your bare hands. I'm sure those pamphlets Axel charred mention blindness as a possible consequence of uncontrolled diabetes, so Xigbar's story should have some good effect.

Then again, Axel does suffer from cranial priapism and thus is destined for at least one near miss.
Laugh and a Half chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I like. I feel sorry for Xigbar. And I know strokes suck... my grandpa had at least two of them, died after the last one. Apparently that was because his teeth were all rotting, and poisoning his blood or something... never did get all the details. But yeah, another cautionary tale - brush your goddamn teeth, and not just because they'll look crap if you don't.

And why am I saying that anyway, no one wants to hear about that stuff. But anyway, good job. An interesting take on why Xigbar wears an eyepatch, opposed to the whole "slashed-eye-out" thing.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Yeesh. That's kind of disturbing... Like Mad-Eye Moody in reverse... I was just reading a Harry Potter fanfic...