Reviews for The Interrupter
MadisonTb chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
OMG I laughed so hard!

I love edward so it is a bit awkward lol!
MistressNarrissa chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
um...Is Edward retarded? lol
doomsy chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
that was the single most halarious fic i ver read about twilight add another chappie soon
ScottIsInBolivia chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Wow.

I think I pissed myself when reading this

Very funny

kate chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
it was hilerious when you said

"Hugging Esme a meaningful sexual experience. Yes I do.”

what is up with edward wearing wierd stuff?

can't believe jasper alomst killed edward.

it shows that your team jacob. XD

loved it.
kate chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
god edward was annoying i'd probably cause him some serious damage it he was human. to think i'm not the violent type. i agree with leah, mind reading is like mind rape. EDWARD IS SUCH A MIND RAPER!
writergirl94 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
hahahaha oh boy eddie!
Hymnophile chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Um...try The Used. Very dark, I think you'd like them if you don't already.
smile-big.xx chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
i have a question!

now, not to be a jerk or anthing- im honestly curious(ring a bell? No? Jacob said it.)

im 100% team edward so i was wondering how he was being girly? like the way he was all sad because bella (his first, last, and only love) was like dying? lol yeah that sounded harsh...

but yeah how was he girly?

Oh and it was funny i laughed like everysentance
megan chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
funny. but i'd apreciate it if you put eddy in some actual clothes. i am team edward all the way thankyouverymuch.

annoy rosalie next. throw some blond jokes in. rosalie we could find out were she was, me and my cohorts would throw eggs at her.

or do carslie. that would be interesting. annoy him about his sex life with esme.
bitemeplease235 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
well, now i hate you. jk (sorta).

TEAM JACOB? WHO BLACKENED YOUR HEART, WOMAN? i mean, i love jacob...ok, love is too strong a word. jacob is all right and he's really entertaining to read, but he really needed to get the heck away from bella so that she could be with edward.

and now i like you again, because i've always thought politics were ridiculous (i can be VERY opinionated about some things) and a mere popularity contest where people thought they were seeing everything but really seeing nothing.
Jacob Must Die chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Srry girlie. Jacob sucks. Do u even remember when he pretty muched black mailed Bella in2 kissing him in Eclispe? TEAM EDWARD FOR LIFE!

If u wanna PM me Im TwilightFreak Number 1. Im just too lazy to log on. AND IM BORED!

Hilarious stuff. Update soon!
maki-manu chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
god Edward could be su8ch an annoying whore if he wanted too...any way I think this is hilarious and well is you like British music I'll suggest Mcfly...its a bit of rock but its got some awesome songs _
MeganOdetteLynn90900 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
good good
rainbowfish22 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
ahahahahaha, funny. :)

And...music...Paramore, of course. ;) I also like Kelly Clarkson, and one of my newer favorites is Death Cab for Cutie. :D

Keep writing!