Reviews for My Only
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 25 . 10/7/2009
this was so cute! i love all your stories
Water Flower 2009 chapter 25 . 9/6/2009
Wow I never thought quite like that but I guess it makes sense. If I would have to grade this story, I would probably give it a A-. Why? Because this story sounds a little too incomplete. It reminds me of the ending of the English version of InuYasha: TOTAL RIP-OFF!
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 25 . 8/18/2009
Ok, two funny moments

1. “What did she have to do?" "My brother" LMFAO! I wanted to laugh really loud but had to stop myself because of my newborn little sister.

2. "She'd practically committed bestiality last evening." LOL, I never thought if it that way! Its so true!

And, I completely forgot that this only had 25 chapters and was already wondering what happens next before I finished reading this chapter. Alas, all good things must come to an end.

I really liked this story for the simple fact that you kept everyone in character through out the entire thing. Usually by the time Sesshomaru comes to terms with his emotions he turns into a bit of a pansy sometimes. Your portrayal is how I picture him being in real life (well in IY Cannon, since Sesshy does not exsist outside of my dreams)

Instead of continuing the story as most would have you leave it as it is. This was essentially a Sess/Kag centric story and you didn't over crowd that with a filler story plot.

Also I found it interesting that he never once said, "I love you". Their relationship is not all perfect but they are content with what they have with each other. What they have runs deeper than love I think and you were able to show that beautifully.

All in all wonderful work! I can't wait to see what you write next. I know you must be swamped with other stuff but if you could write a fic or one shot, whenever your bored and have the time, for Jin/Fuu from Samurai Champloo it would be freakin sweet!

(Also on a random note, I read the last chapter while I listened to Iron and Wine's cover of "Such Great Heights" and couldn't help noticing that the song matches the story perfectly you should listen to it!)

Toodles!

Heart-Chan
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 24 . 8/18/2009
“The day you don't get in trouble by just walkin' somewhere is the day I let Naraku sit down and eat raman with me!” Another LOL moment!

FINALLY THEY'RE TOGETHER! JEEZ! I thought it was going to filler after filler until like the last chapter when they do get together. WHOOTNESS FOR THIS! *Gives you a pack of peanut butter m&ms* That is a great honor from meh, I don't like sharing chocolate, ESPECIALLY peanut butter m&ms!
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 22 . 8/18/2009
"It was as if they expected her head to turn around on her shoulders and spit out a bunch of pea green soup." I lol'd when I read this.

And WTF, I thought Yasha was going to talk it out? GAH MEN AND THEIR STUPID TESTOSTERONE FUELED EMOTIONS!
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
As much as I loathe to say it, the love triangle between Inuyasha, Kagome, and Sesshomaru reminds me of Jacob, Bella, and Edward. (UGH! I feel sick now.) That is to say yours is much more better and I mean no insult by comparing the two. It was just a thought that popped into my head while I read this chapter. I do so wish that YOU wrote the Twilight saga, then it would actually be worth reading.
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
Aww...he is nicer now. I felt like crying a bit when they talked about her mortality and what that entailed for him. *sniff sniff* I'm such a sap.
Smothering Lavender chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
awesome
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
Ok, he got nicer now. *grumble*

I also liked Kagome's thoughts towards the end, because its true. Sesshomaru has another thing coming to him if he thinks she will have the same devotion as Rin... At least now he realizes that he has much to learn. Oh how the mighty have fallen indeed! :D
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Feh, he's still an A Hole...no matter how sexy he is...*drool*
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 15 . 8/16/2009
And just when I thought he was going to be the good guy. WTF SESSHOMARU?

*Kicks him in the balls*
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Damn, Ungai is an Jack a*! I want him to get kicked in the balls too!
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Ah so, he will be more of an A Hole if Kagome doesnt go back to him. Well, that blows.
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
That was some pretty mean stuff he said to her. Again, WHAT AN A HOLE! At least he somewhat made up for it in the end. Still I would have liked to see him get kicked in the balls.

And Kikyou still annoys me...stupid clay pot. But if she's willing to help then whateves.

Great story by the way!
Only-My-Heart-Knows chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
Jeez...every chapter I have been reading, I keep hating Sesshomaru more than the last chapter before it. Man, you did s REALLY good job on him. Although, Kagome's submissiveness is starting to grate on my nerves. I know it's 'cause of the bond, but still...I WANT TO SEE HIM GET KICKED IN THE BALLS! :D
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »