Reviews for Rise From The Ashes
sparrow633 chapter 14 . 11/29/2016
Hello I love your story and I feel it's almost reached its end, you can have Ghost Rider face off Mephisto and then have Blackheart join in the fight mean while Jesus guides Treasure and Dawn away from hell, Ghost Rider and Blackheart manage to temporarily defeat Mephisto they go back to earth, they thank Ghost Rider for having saved them, Ghost Rider and Blackheart say their farewells, Blackheart and Dawn will live as husband and wife and this time they'll be ready to face Mephisto again now that Dawn knows her true heritage, abilities and Jesus found a way to give Blackheart his powers back without losing his capability to love. Hope my feedback helps determine a possible outcome
Kali chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
It's such a very fantastic story... I'm so upset that you are not going to end it up...
A chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Very good story. I love Squishie! :) 3
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Aahhhhh holly motherfucker. Sorry this is really good. Srsly ahhh update. But ah... Why name a baby treasure? Seems a bit cliche dont ya think? But a minor detail in comparison to the rest of the story which im obviously absolutley loving. Great job! Pls continue da great work:))
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
update soon please :)
lilgaga98 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
This is soooo good please continue
liziprincsama chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
nooooooooooooooooo come on pliiiissss
Lovesbugsalot chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
This is really really good!
Wolflover235 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Oh my gosh. I love this! Don't stop now!

Watch ghost rider again and get back in the feeling!

Update soon!
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
O.O Oh, this sounds very interesting! I can not wait to read more! Adding to my favorites,and following! Great job on keeping curiosity piqued! :heart:
arandomreader chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
*sniff sniff sob sob* why did you stop writing?
Sand n' Sable chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
I love it and I'm fixin' to share it with friends. Please don't be long in Chapter 15.
Sand n' Sable chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Oh wow. I love this story so and I'm wondering the same as Dawn. I can't wait to read more!
Sand n' Sable chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
I am so glad you updated! I'm SO ANXIOUS TO READ.
FallingtotheStars chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Seriously, I LOVE this story! I've never read a fanfic about Blackheart getting a soul before. It's funny to see how he has to deal with life in the human world and still tackle the responsibilities of having a soul and experiencing new things. Keep up the good work!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »