Reviews for Everest
hot4booth chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very cute!
Rhepona chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
so, i wasn't sure about this in the beginning (Booth was kind of whinny) but the ending was super cute! Off to see what else you've written!
jambled chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ha! This was super cute. I'm NOT BB at all but I liked it :) especially the ending. Perfect little one-shot. Thanks for writing!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow. That was so good. I love it when your fics have neither of them backing away and both agreeing to move forward. Yep, I'm quite the Booth/Brennan cheerleader, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :-) I also caught the moment when she was about to say that she didn't know what that means, and he interrupted and explained it first. :-)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Very cute!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
As always, I loved it! “My sex life is not small talk." LOL, awesome!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Bahahaha! D, this is freaking hilarious!

“Yes, she compared sex to climbing Mount Everest.”

“Because of the size?” - Let this go down as one of the funniest things I have read.

The perfect thing to read when I'm up too early on a Sunday, even if I am reading it nearly a year too late :P

amyylasee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
oh i did like this1!

great writing!

BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
lol, great job!
Habita chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
"Yes, she compared sex to climbing Mount Everest."

"Because of the size?"

I almost die laughing with this one! LOL

Loved this story :-) It was so sweet when he tells her she would be the only one, aaww. And I love their subtle yet obvious conversation, it sounds totally like them, in my opinion.

Thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
BxBforever chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Aww this is awesome!
missdebra87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
this was great. i loved it.

my friend's always joked around with me saying that I had joined the mile high club because i dated a pilot for a while.

i enjoyed this. :)
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Wow! Lol I can somehow imagine the two of them doing that! Great little one-shot.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
nice work! :D

Everest! LMAO

I think the best storys are written between 12 and 5 pm! :D

Can't wait for more! :D
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Huh. I never thought of it like that. I thought Pritchard was telling Bones to go for it with her partner, because Prtch had gone at it with hers and had been very satisfied... omg what if they, Pritchard and Booth, DID sleep together!