Reviews for Vacation
HollBoll chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Amazing story, as are all of yours! Please keep writing. Im a big fan
Lindsay1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
ur right, that def was very sweet. shy edward was adorable!
lindyrb chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Fun! Loved this...and would like to see it continued. I'd love to see what happens when Tacky Tanya finds out!
jasperslover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
extremely sexy:) like how bella was more confident.
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Haha! XD awesome.
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Loved it! Very well done!
Pink-Butterflys123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that part were Edward droped tanya... LOL
amyXD chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
DUDE! Every single one of these Sexy Edward stories are like "Whaabam!" awesome!

But, I really think a dominatrix Bella would be real hot. Or like a sex toy one where Edward gets all kinky! Yumm ;)

amy.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
nice
eye ree chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
l-l-l-l-loved it!
brass.petals chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I know you posted this a little while back, but I haven't been on fanfiction in forever, and I find it so hard to find really good entrancing stories. When I came across yours I just had to post something!

I love this little story, I think is adorable in a sexy, yet sweet way. You don't make it seem like the typicaly lemon, its not smut by far and its actual got a very well played out romantic feel to it. I almost felt shy reading it, like I was actually witnessing love being born or something crazy like that.

Anyway, enough of the mooshy review haha, I loved it! It actually has some potential as a two-shotter-but I won't push my luck! :P
crazeeria chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
lol i so laughed out loud when he dropped tanya! cute story!
Oh Nathalie chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hahah! that was great! ad the tanya part... lol! i so can totally see her dropping to the floor and just laying there. ugh. i don't like her at all. nope -crossing arms over chest-
eccentricpetal chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
baha!

Loved it.

Tanya's ass dropped.

One of the best parts, I think.

But, Edward as a shy guy.. wow.. made me re-think how sexy he already is.. but shy Ed; brings a whole meaning to the word.
InterestedInEdward chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I loved this story it was cute and I wish there was more to it.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »