Reviews for Of Ribbons and Other Pretty Things
jesusofsuburbia2o2o chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
XD You BETTER make the next chapter longer! Even by a hundred words... *please?*
Kanki Youji chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Good, good... when're you gonna add to your other Death Note drabble series? I miss it!

Anywho, the first one was awesome, but I'm just to lazy to review right now... This one's good to... but it makes me sad, because I've been dwelling on L's final chapeter lately, so whenever I'm reminded of it I get all depressed...
WithABunny chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Aw, Light, you idiot…should’ve thought to ask him immediately…

Ahem. So Light’s a unicorn, L’s a dragon…lol! Would Misa be a witch, then? Just kidding. Not that I hate her or anything, but I can’t help but think that.

“L almost smiled, as he turned back to his files. ‘Not always. Sometimes the dragon gets away with the gold.’”

Thinking about all the possible implications of that statement is WAY more entertaining than my homework. Thank you for the pleasant distraction. :)
WithABunny chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Yes! I've made it! I finally have a few minutes to review your updates!

Anyway, why should you apologize for the brevity of this one? You got your point across in such a way that practically cut like a knife.

Prior to reading this, I never once thought that any piece of writing connecting Light Yagami to a unicorn could be so serious. (Haha, the Kira Unicorn!) Then again, I've been wrong before...

The last line was especially effective. It gave a deeper insight into L's thoughts, and the word "ugly" contrasts greatly with the very notions of a unicorn (and consequently, Light). And of course, the symbolism is to be applauded as well.
Yami Roojii chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Light Unicorn. I like it. XD

Very good comparison. X3
Kiryami chapter 1 . 9/4/2008

I LOVE comparisons like that!

Keep up the great work.
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I'm quite curious to see the whole unicorn/dragon idea play out a bit more. I love fantasy, so the idea is really interesting to me. The first one is short, but I liked it. And it does seem to explain Light. Pretty on the outside, but not so much so within. Very good indeed.