Reviews for Remember Me
Cat130 chapter 23 . 6/8/2012
loved the whole story
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 22 . 10/18/2010
Yay! A happy ending ) I enjoyed reading this and I loved it!
jeter2684 chapter 23 . 7/22/2010
great story, i loved all of the twists that you wrote. i didn't figure out that rhody was marina was until like chapter 21. really enjoyable story.
didi6 chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
Great storie, more soon!

You should whrite a sequel please! :)
Historianic chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
In a word, perfection. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful fic :).
didi6 chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
Great storie, whrite soon!

I love it!
AndromedaAiken chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
That was lovelyy! Thank you for the wonderful ending! Loved it! Write more Detty soon! :D Great story!
noro chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
UzuNamikaze chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
that was wonderful, i just loved this story and you write really well. I look forward to your other pieces
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
Historianic chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
Finally! Thank goodness for Marina/Rhody. She gave Daniel the kick in the butt he needed. And yay for Detty babies and very Dettily Ever After! This has been a fantastic read! Suspenseful, sad, romantic, dramatic and a real page turner...or clicker lol. Thanks so much! Looking forward to the epilogue and your other Detty fics :)
noro chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
omg that was great next chapter now update soon great work
Lady Nuit chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
wow she is preggers O.O

I wonder what will happen next O.O

didi6 chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
Great chapter, more soon!

I love it!
Historianic chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
Oh WOW. I definitely wasn't expecting that plot twist. And I'm beginning to get the feeling that Rhody is not just Betty's assistant. A relation to Marina perhaps from way back when lol. Betty's doubts are understandable, though I still don't think what she's planning to do is the right way to handle things. But all of this is steadily building up dramatic tension quite nicely and certainly adds another dynamic to the story and the relationships you've built. Nicely done. Daniel seriously needs to step up his game now though, and he doesn't have much time if Betty is going to do what I think she's going to do. Update as soon as you can please. Everything is coming to a head and I can't wait to see just how you ultimately bring our hero and heroine to their Happily Ever After. :)