Reviews for Buried Cosmos
pH 12 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I've been hooked on this since I read the description - and because of that, I've failed to complete a oneshot I was currently typing up as damnit, you had be hook, line and sinker.

I adore the feel this whole fanfic gives off - a sort of desperate, exasperated feel of emotional passion.

As much as it pains me to say this, I do love me some love triangles, so I'm hoping Celia and Marlin's relationship plays a bigger role in it.

It's an excellent piece of work that I'd love to continue reading, as would all of the people you have caught hook, line and sinker. ;D
speed and write chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
I understand the interfereancethat your experiencing right now.

It happens to me (actually I have like 5 fan fics to finsih and 2 of them havent been updated in months lol XD)

Anyways I love your story! It's so awesome! :D There were parts though that I didn't understand clearly, but overall it was great!

Amazing job! :D
Sheimi5 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Wow, you haven't updated for months...lol. Anyway, you've done a pretty good job. I like how you wrote this :) Update please!
sugarapplesweet chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
Holidays can really get in the way of updating, but I'm so happy to be reading this story once again.

I'm too eager waiting for the baby to really review any further, though! X3

Peace and Love
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
GAH! school starts monday! too soon too soon! it will certainly affect how much you update! NO! I WANT TO SEE THE *cutsey voice*BBAABBYY!
Authors Note1 chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
Wow.

Just wow.

Amazing and beautifully written as always.

Cliff hanger?

Gr
Rexa13 chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Wow you're an amazing writer. I love this fic it's so... well just wonderful. Keep writing! (:

Rexa13
sugarapplesweet chapter 14 . 12/15/2008
It's good to see her mother is more understanding now, but I still feel terrible to know she's getting on in her years...

This really was a nice way to bring that particular conflict to a close, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter with baited breath!

Peace and Love
Ekoaleko chapter 14 . 12/14/2008
I've been such a terrible reader lately, haven't I? So I decided to sit down and catch up on everything I've missed, and...well...damn.

I completely love and envy your writing style. It's so fluid, perfect, descriptive, and... it just paints a completely vivid picture in my mind. I can relate to it so much, and your metaphors are absolutely striking. I could honestly go on all day about how much I love your writing style, but...I'm sure you don't want me to do that. xD

As for criticism, I did see a number of typos throughout the story - a couple per chapter, roughly. You should look over your work a few more times before posting it; just reading twice can make you notice the little spelling mistakes you made. :)

Secondly, though I absolutely love the story line and how you write it so deeply, you don't seem to be involving many of the characters besides Jill, Marlin, and the occasional other. It makes the story feel kind of... closed-in, or like everything else is insignificant. Maybe you should let some of the other Valley residents have more of an impact on Jill, especially now that something as huge as a baby is happening... just a suggestion, though. :D Lovelovelove the story. Amazing work.
Authors Note1 chapter 14 . 12/13/2008
Ah closure.

It makes me feel warm and happy.

Great great job.

As always, your big words scare me.

AN
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 14 . 12/13/2008
ooh! thats so sad! WHY DOES THIS STORY HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING SAD..?
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
This story is so charming! Your descriptions are so vivid and appealing to the reader. I couldn't think of any criticism, because this story is really great. And what a name for a story, Buried Cosmos. Positively wonderful! ] (I don't usually review stories, but I just had to tell you how great you are at writing!)]
Brandersnatch chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
I love all of your descriptions.
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
oh! jill's mamma so mmaadd..! ooh!
thejacinthsong chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
Nice chapter. I wish Marlin had stood up for Jill though.