Reviews for When There's No Trust
Chrystal Rose chapter 15 . 10/28/2008
Poor Rose, poor Mickey... hope the Doctor and Sarah Jane get them out soon. Great job, once again! Can't wait for more.
T'Be chapter 15 . 10/28/2008
I'm so relieved that the Doctor knows where Rose and Mickey are and that he has Sarah-Jane to help him once more.

I hope he'll discuss some of the situation with Sarah-Jane and get some perspective on restoring his relationship with Rose.
Ellie Quinn chapter 15 . 10/28/2008
lolz chocolate 4 u!

But anyway... NO! DOCTOR! SAVE HER YOU DAFT FOOL!
o0 Sara NekoChan 0o chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
ok, so here it goes:

LOVE AND CHOCOLATE! LOVE AND CHOCOLATE! LOVE AND CHOCOLATE! LOVE AND CHOCOLATE! LOVE AND CHOCOLATE! LOVE AND CHOCOLATE!LOVE AND CHOCOLATE!LOVE AND CHOCOLATE!LOVE AND CHOCOLATE!

basicly, PLEASE CARRY ON!

please.
Ellie Quinn chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
*beats over the head with a pole*

DOCTOR! ROSE! OUT OF CHARACTER! TORCHWOOD?

SARAH JANE!

sorry about the pole thing... Great story! :)
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
nah the nightmare seemed perfect, it was something that would have gone through Rose's head. fantastic chapter, i loved each moment, can't wait for the next.

there's rumour going round my town that one of the dentists looks exactly like David Tenant...i haven't seen him yet...damn!

update soon
T'Be chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Wow! Here comes the evil Torchwood. Hurry Doctor. Save yourself and Rose!
animetvgirl chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Thank you for keeping the updates coming, I am so enjoying this story. Thanks!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Way to keep things interesting: A Nine dream-cameo, Torchwood, and Sharah Jane! Wow :)
Sue D. Nym chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
I used to have braces, and my orthodontist never mentioned anything about chocolate! As long as you brush well, I see no reason why chocolate could do anything. It's not that chewy. Nuts, though...nuts are killer. Takes forever to get them out.

Also, bad Torchwood. Bad! No destroying the sun!
Lutherian chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
I understood it.
xOx-Waiting-For-My-Vampire-xOx chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
OMG! woo!
XxBadWolfxX chapter 13 . 10/23/2008
Whoo its getting interesting now! Love this story i always read it as soon as i see the next chapter is up D Write more soon please

XxBad WolfxX
Sunny angel chapter 13 . 10/22/2008
Ohh, that's brilliant! More soon, please!
xOx-Waiting-For-My-Vampire-xOx chapter 13 . 10/22/2008