Reviews for When There's No Trust
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
oh very interesting, update soon
NewDrWhoFan chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
Forgive my lack of login discipline, that "OctoberProject" review was from me. Phooey.
OctoberProject chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
Well, at least there's a big, threatening, ominous something going on that's destined to bring them back together, right?

Ellie Quinn chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
What? What's goin on? ROSE NEEDS 2 COME BACK!
T'Be chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
Can't wait to find out what's happening in London. Am relieved that the Doctor is there to help his former passengers.
Chrystal Rose chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
Ooh... once again, great job. Can't wait for a update!
madeye harry chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
It's finally happened, Rose leaving. It's strange, Mickey wanted to see what's out there and yet doesn't seem displeased to be back on Earth.

What is the idiot thinking, even though the guy has been a bit smarter than usual, I know i'd like to see the universe.

What'll happen now, will the Doctor be alone and will Rose realise that fairy tales don't exist, will she realise the pain she's brought on him and try and find him, which'll be hard considering the Doctor now has her phone ?

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Ellie Quinn chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
OMG! STOP HER DOCTOR!
cjhar chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
This ending is really sad but, yeah for at least 6 more chapters. Very well written as always
NewDrWhoFan chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
Stupid Doctor. So much going on in that Time Lord brain of his, but he can't share it when it counts!
Basser chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
AW. Sad, very sad. And a very believable series of events for Rose to be leaving, I think. Not one I've read before, anyway. The whole... Sex.. thing... Kind of threw me off though. Came outta nowhere and seemed a little out of character to me. I don't think they've progressed far enough in the romance area by this point in the series for any of that. But anyway! Sort of just blotted that bit out (leaving the kiss, of course- liked that) and everything worked better in my head.

And that is all the constructive criticism I could think of. Write more! Curious to see how this all plays out. How broken can the Doctor get? Haha man... Poor guy goes through so much in the fic-verse.
starting anew chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
Hate you! Why in the world would we hate you! This chapter was brilliant :) Stupid Doctor, he's so clueless...
CaityPineapple chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
Aw. Great chapter, love the angst. Keep updating! :)
T'Be chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
Wow. I don't know how I'm going to last for so many more chapters! The angst is killing me!

Please light a fire under the Doctor to get him in gear towards making up with Rose!
animetvgirl chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
oh I am dying here. Please keep the chapters coming.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »