Reviews for The Various Lies of Zidane Tribal
Mako Ghoul chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I was so sure that this story was already finished-seeing as the last update is a few years ago-that i almost cried when I read the final lines and understood that it wasn't the end AT ALL. Please continue! You manage to bring to life FFIX characters in a way I've never seen before. It's truly amazing! I hope to see this finished someday :(
Hellfire and Brimstone chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Please continue I love it
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Great story so far!
FlipHatQ chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Pity that you haven't updated in so long. It really is a well written story.
Twitch13014 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
This fic thus far is quite interesting. I have always wondered what interaction Zidane and Kuja would have if Kuja was still alive after the events of the game. I hope you continue this fic as well as Foundations (I'm still keeping up with that one and the recent chapter was good even if it was only meant to be filler). Keep up the good work!
Faux Promises chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Ooh. This is a really great fic here. Everyone's so damn in-character. And I sure can't resist anything where Kuja's involved - he's one of a kind, that one.

Hope you continue this sometime, it's quite an excellent read.

Best wishes,

-FP
ashbazell chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
please, please, please continue. this is very interesting...i love the way you sort of intertwine all these stories and events...it makes for a good amount of suspense. but i hope you're not done. please tell me you're not done ! lol

i also wanted to ask you...how do you know so much about...i guess...royal proceedings and such ? your stories are not only interesting, but they're knowledgeable, too ! it seems like you put a lot of thought into all of the stories you write...they're so intricate...very well arranged and thought out. i love the things you write. but let me stop gushing. lol

please continue. :)
Clayton Burkeen chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
MORE! please more!As Quina would probably say "Why have taste when you can have whole thing?".
Wintermoth chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
hey o_o where's the rest?

Update! Update!
Hina chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
love your story, hope you can update soon pleasw
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Ooh, very cliffie-like. And things are just starting to get interesting, too! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Awesome job!
Yumeko chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
WOW! I just ate up all three chapters just now. I really hope you decide to update this one day- no pressure or anything though, seeing as it hasn't been updated in a while and there are many other great fics I've yet to read by you.

I can't remember the last time that I've read a fic that actually did the sibling relationship right. And I absolutely love how you write Zidane. ("You can bring me back to life?" "Yes." "AWESOME!" I lol'd. That's so... Zidane XD)

I am replaying the game (third disc!) and had the urge to get back into the fanfiction again. I can't tell you how refreshing your style is, among the thousands of "i go to FF9 world and meet Zidane and every1!1" fics I've seen so far...

I've read this and the color themed oneshots so far and I want to say thank you for such pleasant reads!
arcnologia chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Yay, a kuja-zidane fic withh a plot! Do please continue this. There are so little FF9 fics in FFnet especially with these Zidance and kuja as lead characters (they're my fav! :3) This story looks very promising :)
Moonlit Wave chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
*whistles* ...my~

this sounds interesting. Actually... I always wondered how Zidane would look in Terran cloths *snicker* Kuja's alive, woho!

He could give Zidane some lessons on manners, lol, he was counted as a noble before.

And yeah, the last scene probably hurt, a lot. He should have thought about something like this, maybe. I dunno, sometimes in the game Zidane can be really smart sometimes he's... well...

Then again I wonder what other secrets will be uncovered~

and... they do have to yet come up with the excuse of being prince(?) of Terra? though you might decide against it.

I wonder how it'll end for Dagger and Zidane.

Oh and, big plus for family conding X3
Ikuya chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
This looks really promising so far. The characterization is spot-on and I love the interaction between the three siblings in particular. It's very believable and something I could see happening in game if there ever was a sequel.

I hope you'll be able to write more soon. :)