Reviews for Precision Nirvana
I R Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Is this going to be updated anytime this year? I'd kind of like to see it finished.
I R Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
OI! It's been over a YEAR! Get ON with it already!
Amakurikara chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
What a great story! I hope you have plans to update soon. Please. :)
ricemidget chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
i hope to read more of your story soon! ]
Demise Angel chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
What? Wuffie? Why? This is getting good and it not every while there is a good story with Quatre being a smartass. I love this plot do update soon. I'm with Heero here, what he gonna do next I wonder, once he's on the loose. Duo is funny. I really like the bad and smart remarks in here. It's well up. _
stardarkening chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
Well thanks for the story. I think my favorite part are your characterizations. Wufei is still so tempermental, but the pervy, mob boss side is rather funny as well. My favorite have to be Duo and Quatre though, Quat is spunky and manipulative and I laughed so hard when he managed to stun gun Heero. Duo is also very funny, obviously very capable and can put Mr. Military Precision in his place time and again, despite how Heero thought he was so smart stealing all his lock picks. I haven't quite gotten a complete feel for Zechs yet, but I hope that 'glint of insanity' shows up, because as it stands Duo could go either way; Heero or Zechs and I like Heero best I hope your muse keeps you inspired because I am loving this fiction.

DemiseAngel chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
I love the smart ass remarks in this story. It is sooo good. Please update...pretty please...
Cuzosu chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Lol, this one was great, too!

I can't say that I like the shortness of the chapter, but it's definitely good quality.

Keep 'em coming!

snowdragonct chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Ah, Duo...never without a trick up his sleeve, or a lock pick in his hair. Heh, heh. Clever boy.

Of course, he could've just let Heero take him to Quat, I suppose, but then, it could be so much more fun with HIM in charge.

Poor the ass-handing, involving the slipper. Too cool. I like a Quatre who is not a pushover! Yes!
twilightserius chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
yes the perv didn't win XD
Cuzosu chapter 9 . 7/25/2010

Lovely chapter!

It gets a bit confusing, though, because you don't have a way to differentiate between scenes. Or if you do, it's not conveyed onto this site. *growls*

Apart from that, I adored it. Especially Heero's parting gesture. XD
cewo chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
This was a great chapter! Love the chemistry between Zechs and Duo. I know this is supposed to end up a 1x2 but I can't help but like the 6x2. Looking forward to more soon!
snowdragonct chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Heh. Poor, frustrated Zechs! And the teasing hand on Duo's butt at the end was a lovely touch. Heero's cruel. Deliciously so. Knows his enemy's weakness, doesn't he?

I can't wait to see the fireworks when Duo wakes up.
Crazyjess09 chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
omg wow this is just very intresting i cant wait for the next chapter so please update very soon
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
i like this fic and i'm interested to see how it will progress. you've built a good background for your characters now lets commence with the 1x2 lovin. update soon _