Reviews for Through the Valley
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wonderful JD moments. The boy doesn't get enough face time. I love how you have Chris relaxing a little and just being. He can be human when he eants to. lol Loved Ezra as usual, Thank you for sharing.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i love it !
Romanse chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wonderful story!

I do so love an enjoyable Ezra-centric h/c fic! Yours was nicely done and was a pleasant reminder of two other similar stories by two of the fandom's best! I never get tired of reading the different takes on Ezra managing to endure great hardship to save the others.

I know I'll enjoy rereading this story from time to time.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I love this story so much, i read it on LJ.

Great story and i love how you write Ezra... poor gambler... grin...

Thank you for writing it.

*Hugs and Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it!
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I absolutely loved this story. Sweet and simple. Ezra's struggle to save his fellow peacekeepers was beautifully written and the ending with Chris and Ezra was perfect.

I hope to see many, many more Mag7 stories from you.

sfulton229 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wonderful fic! Love the normal everyday aspect balanced by the sense of upcoming trouble. JD worrying about Ezra, Chris and Nathan was a nice indication of how he is learning from the others and starting to trust his instincts. It was fun to see Nathan and Chris struggling with the mud stuck wagon; that was a very interesting threat that Chris came up with. Love how hard Ezra was trying to get there in time; he is so very determined when his friends are threatened. Loved this fic! Thank you so much for sharing this. Hope to see more Mag 7 fic from you.
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
...for You are with me. Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Psalms 23 has always been one of my favorites. :D Anyway, I think you're about to convert me to yet another show. First Psych and now this! . Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot. Great job!

No galu govad gen!

BM originally chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I hope you have some more stories up your sleeves, because I'm enjoying these!

This was interesting and unique-just short! :D Please keep writing more!

(though I can't begin to imagine how painful dislocated thumbs have to be!)