Reviews for Twice Afraid
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
The Illegible chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow, that was a fun read! I really enjoyed the style, the imagery, the way you took canon and built on it...Not to mention Jonathan. I was never quite sure where he ended and Scarecrow began, or his real feelings regarding Miss Dawes. Longing? Lust? Hatred? Envy? Anyway, awesome job. :)
not jackie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
wow! this is really well done :)
trueroyalblue chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
You say this won 3rd place at LiveJournal? It deserved FIRST! Not that I've read the other two stories...

There aren't that many J/R stories on here. I think you got Jonathon EXACTLY right! But just a question, was Jonathon good by the end of the second movie? I honestly didn't get that part.

Anyways, BEYOND great job!
OpenSoulSurgery chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wow. This is really good. The way you write Jonathan/Scarecrow is so...precise? I don't know the right word for it right now.

But my point is, it's veryy good.
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh god, this is so good it hurts. The words, the imagery, are so perfectly crafted, it's stunning. His red, bloodstained smile; how fear drives everyone in different ways; the idea that he, Jonathan wants RACHEL, but the Scarecrow wants more. It's brilliant, this little insight to the madness of Dr. Crane. Really wonderfully done!