Reviews for Grounded
Seiichi Ryota-kun chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aw that's a nice story :D You should make another chapter
thassoCardigin chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hey did you get the misery loves company from Emilie Autumn's song?
taybey chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ah! Adorable! ]

That's my favourite stage too ;]
YuraYura chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh! How lovely! The slow building romance really gets to a romantic like myself. I'm not even a Pit Ike pairing (Marth and Ike seem like they'd go together well), but I loved this!
kira1525 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hey, Awesome Job!I Think You Did A Great Job! And The Ending Was so Sweet! Great Job!
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow, it's one of the most cute and beautiful fict I have ever read ! And it's so very well written too !

Could it be possible to have the link to the sequel ?
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Beautiful. Though I could list off a thousand other words for it, none would be so true to the fic.

Your story is just breath taking. You write Ike so well! He's not cold and uncaring, but rather the friendly commander I got to know in Path of Radiance. It's so refreshing.

Definitely a favorite among favorites.
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is a good oneshot I love this pairing with a passion I definetly enjoyed Ike doing things for Pit, It was really cute and sweet I'm suprised it didn't get much reviews but if you like this pairing you can read my oneshot called Rainy Days, even my story isn't getting reviews ( that just sucks) enjoy !
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
GAHH. I READ THIS ON LJ. I love it. And I read it here...and I also love it.

D You can be my new hero! (Right after Eliwood, of course.)

I think this story should receieve more reviews though, it's really good.
Sol Hiryu chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Ah, I remember this from LJ! I'm sorry I never commented there, but I really love how you had Ike doing all this stuff for Pit. I found it so cute and lovely at the same time.