Reviews for all your hidden faces
PrimalScreamer chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Very excellent story! I think you got the right balance of snarky/easily irritated Screamer and the bot beneath. Prime's reactions to his snark are sweet and amusing and I love how easily Jazz accepted things. I also love how Prime felt no hesitation in showing frustration and upset, but tempering it with patience and understanding. :)
Sneer chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Wow, that whole conversation with Skyfire did not go anyway how I was anticipating. So few people touch upon Skyfire's own kind of stalkerish issues with Starscream, since the Seeker's own violent melodramatics tend to soak up most of the lime light. Nice to see a little more balance!
LunaticV chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
I WANT, NEED to see that photo SO BAD!

oh god... why the hell some hugging in front of a firework display sound so touching?

i LOVE this! thank you so much for writing it!

i'm sad that there is no more though... X(

ah, well. once again, i ADORE this. i love how you potray Starscream, with his insecurities and heaps of issues, and the understanding Optimus.

The human president at the epilogue is a brilliant touch

oh, one last thing. With whom is Mirage bonded to?
LunaticV chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
aaw, they're just TOO sweet! XD

oh, lol! two workaholics! yeah, i wonder sometimes, Jazz and Prowl seem as opposites as two bots can be. but then again, oppossites attract, completing each other XD
LunaticV chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
aaw.. i really feel sad for Sjyfire X(
Camfield chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
I loved this. Can't express that enough.

White Aster chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Just read through this series, and I really enjoyed it. You captured the abused mentality very well, without wallowing in it, and it was nice to see that type of damage dealt with in HEALTHY ways, rather than ways that just made for more plot twists. And just...a bunch of little things throughout (like the observation that Mirage and Sunstreaker are both shy rather than arrogant, but how Sunny can't see that). I really liked how dry everyone's humor was, and how just about everyone didn't take anyone else's crap...or learned not to. :D
Patcher chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
I cannot believe that I did not review for this fic after re-reading it three times! ...I'm what one would call a forgetful person, but still, that's no excuse for not reviewing this wonderful story...

This is one of my favorite Optimus x Starscream fic, just so you know. Your writing style is unique and in turn makes this whole fic really unforgettable. I also like how you make Starscream really smart with his words but not excessively sarcastic. Granted, this whole romance was not much of an angst, but it wasn't overly dramatic (which usually turns me off) and sappy. It was mild and kept the characters, well, in character. The epilogue was another whole different thing together. A human point of view was definitely not expected, and it took me by surprise, but not in an unwelcoming way. The last line was a splendid ending, and in my opinion, it's because someone else is looking at them as lovers.

Suffice to say, this is one awesome piece of work. :)
yepoleq chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
This fic is gorgeous _

Who is Mirage bonded to, you've got me all curious now?

Love your work, hope to see more from you soon :)
babblebuzz chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Sickeningly Sweet. Readily Readable. Wondrous Wordplay. This was a very, very cute, sweet, funny, intelligent, charismatic (I feel like I'm describing the cute dude next door XD) fic. Three mega-sexy robot orgies out of three mega-sexy robot orgies!
Httw chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
I laughed at the Papazazzi. And Starscream's "Are you stuck on repeat?" phrase... though that was a few chapters ago. Still got three finals left. ;)

Francesca Zatnik chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
Part 1 and part 12 are not working... /

The rest was good to read.
Hobbitstown chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Wow! A wonderful, awesome story. Glad I found it and read it.
DarkXAngelXWolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
love this story!
Schwertlilie81 chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
That was bloody fantastic!

Your style of writing is just wonderfull and how you draw everyones character is quite artistic.

Ive never before read anything about transformers, but your stories have made me regret that.

Especially Starscream and Optimus seem so alive, so normal, it seems fantastic to believe they DONT exist.

I just beg you, please continue with your work! Id like to read more of it!