Reviews for A New Beginning
Caladhiel999 chapter 2 . 3/1
I thought Godo would try to strangle him.
Failisse chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
You did great! I loved it! :D
littlemsstrawberry chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Love it. Great story
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
CUUUUUUTTTEEEE! love it! xD
Lady Tal0n chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Awesome! 1,422/10. A perfect score and then some.

I nearly expected another triple pregnancy. (Right after Cid and Shera told the news, I expected something from Cloud and Tifa or something.)

Whew. Gotta keep reading!

anime-heroine
Versalcor chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love the secure feeling of your fics. I've just come from reading fics by an author I've secretly dubbed 'queen of Yuffentine angst' and find your fics very relaxing. Smooth, soothing writing style. Great story.
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
LOVED IT!
Sepsis chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
That was really fast, woah.." But anyway, it was cute. :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
wow. that was great, I loved it!x33 Now I cant wait to read the second chapter.."
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
so cute! :)

love the writing style... the angst... the drama! the nonstop romance and fluff! ;)

(although, i did have to skip on the 'lemon' scenes... hahaha)
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
aw! so cute and perfect!
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I really liked this.

I added it to my favorites list forever ago, but never actually read the whole thing. Well, I just did.

I loved it, everyone's very in character, and it was funny too.

I usually dont' read Vincent/Yuffie stories, I'm a Cloud/Tifa person, but this was REALLY good.

Awesome story and great job!

CLOUDxTIFAforever
Terikel chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Absolutely great story )

And even more due to the fact that normally, I don't even like VincentxYuffie xD

But somehow I looked for a good story with Vincent and yours was the most interesting and well, I love it )

Your style, grammar and spelling are flawless and you describe their emotions perfectly well. They are not OOC in the least, even if Yuffie lacks a bit of sheerfulness, but that's ok; after all, she's now older and everything )

Ah well, going to check out your other stories, too ;)
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Awesome I love this fic :)
USWeasilgirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2008