Reviews for From the Mist
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 8 . 6/18
This story was amazing! I loved it! Oh, 'The Ark in Space' is one of my favorites too. Partly because my younger siblings are scared to death of the monster. XD Anyway, keep writing!
Moonumb chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh yes, there isn't much difference between ancient primordial power and air conditioning. None at all.
AnitaHoward chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Bravo! I loved this story; it was convoluted, exciting, and well written :D And it made sense in the end, too.
Donna and the Doctor were perfectly in character. I was sad that Allen was a bad guy, though :(
AnitaHoward chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Ooooh, interesting.
I hope Tamar gets absorbed by the steam; he's going to give me nightmares!
AnitaHoward chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Wow, Tamar is creepy. Yikes.

Best line: 'She made a mental note to remember to kill the Doctor for making her so curious.'
I also really like Allen; he's cute :D
AnitaHoward chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Oooh, zombies! lol
I am really enjoying this story; it's a lot of fun. You've given all the characters a lot of personality. This really seems like it could have been an episode!
AnitaHoward chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Oh, man, I love the Doctor and Donna's banter! This is why I read fanfiction :D My favorite part was where he thought the wall looked blurry, and the next favorite part where he tasted something in the air and was trying to explain it to Donna.
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Looks like this will be fun!

... the Doctor couldn't stop the uneasiness tingling down the back of his neck. Almost as though something was watching ... waiting ... an ancient, primoridal power ...
Or it could have been the air conditioning. It was hard to tell.

That's a great line, exactly what the Doctor would think :D I also like how Donna told off that lady, and all the fun back and forth between Donna and the Doctor.
BurgundyHope chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
This was such a great story! I really enjoyed it :) I've often found in fanfictions written based on tv shows that the authors focus too much on the dialogue or don't have a very good grasp of the characters, but your story did not have either of those problems. Also, the plot was really well thought out, and it didn't come across as cheesey or forced in any way. And I really liked how you handled the Doctor and Donna's relationship-funny and touching, and sometimes both at the same time! ;)

I'm glad I found this! :)
Elivra26 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I loved this story! I can just see the thought and effort you put into it, and I must say, it is very well done! I can easily imagine it being a two-part story in the TV series, so kudos to you for canonicity(if that's a word) and a very engrossing plot. I'm going to go ahead and read more of your fanfics now. Thanks for a wonderful read!
tigerlily124 chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
A very interesting story! Thanks for a great read!
Skwrl chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Thanks for the ride! I loved every minute of it and I'll surely check out other fanfics by you, too :)
I really like your characterization of Donna and the Doctor (hmm, I think I mentioned this in about all the previous chapter reviews I did, but it surely deserves repeating :D), and I think you're very good at writing and describing both action scenes and dialogue.
Thanks once more, and remember to keep up the great work!
Skwrl
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Oooh, what an exciting chapter once again! Lots of spot-on characterization (still loving your Doctor a lot 3) and good description :)
If those miniature binoculars aren't from the DW canon, then have my compliments for inventing them!
A Time Agent? Well, this is interesting. I'm also looking forward to knowing what excatly it is that they have been "mining" for from this planet...
I'll read on!
Skwrl chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Again, a brilliant chapter, molto bene!
Now we have Ten licking things (that, too is very easy to picture), taste-y tastes and singing clouds..? This is getting even more interesting! I wonder what is hiding down in the mines...
Skwrl chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Still loving your Donna. "Just. A. Temp?!" I can picture the scene so clearly that I have to turn the volume down for all the shouting! :D
I'll read on!