Reviews for Feel
Hope Stone chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed that, thank you! Exactly what I was wanting whilst playing, but knowing the computer game couldn't do.

Not played any further than this, either, so I'd be curious as to where you'd take the story from here.

Best wishes, and thanks again!
Melchar chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Dear gosh - this was so very good. I just found out about the whole fanfic thing and this is wonderful. I'm very impressed and happy that you wrote this.
Elriel Xillow-Onasi chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
This was really great! Fulfillment of unsatisfied Atton fantasies *shakes fist at LucasArts over KotOR II's rushed ending*. I have already seen and loved your YouTube work so it's nice to find you on fanfiction too. Love the smut and this was very classily written too.
AJRand chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I love your stories. You right my two favorite things: dark Jaq stories, and sexy Jaq stories.
Apathyisdeath chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I love this!

*sniff* And it's kind of sad to see you go from the KOTOR fandom to another. We'll miss you! It's like one, big KOTOR family!
blackghost7 chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
I love when people go into what they 'think' Atton is thinking. Most are pretty retarded...but I think you have him spot on. A pervert that curses like a sailor...yeah, totally what he would have been like if Lucas Arts ever had the balls to make something rated "M". Or dare I say it..rated "A".

Your Atton stories get me all hot N' bothered dear. It's definitely a good sign when a story can put me in the mood...or maybe not...I think I am just naturally horny. Meh, whatever...once again, nice fic hun. Now begone with you. Write me more stories mofo. You got me hooked on Atton all over again and BG needs her fix.

Write and I'll review,

blackghost7
Izzers chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
"I know, this is probably the dumbest thing you've ever read, but it's over now, so no worries. :)"

I'm sorry to agree, but it kind of was. AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! LOL

Ahaha I needed this. IT WAS AMAZING in its fan service kind of way. AMAZING!

Uhh one thing I noticed, in part 6: "berrying" should be "burying"

Anyway, I don't mean dumb bad, but dumb AMAZING. Okay? Let me say again: AMAZING

I'm all, feeling silly smiles and everything. Random sexification and make out sessions? YES! Everything was placed well, imo. And the awkwardness in part 5? SUPER.

It flowed very well. Seriously.

Much love.
qt3.14159 chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Hey girl! Good stuff!

Very hot. Very engrossing. Very Atton.

You just gotta love the scoundrel, don't ya? *sigh*

Ugh, I think you just inspired me to finish up chapter 14 of meta! :D
GasGallery chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
I'm amazed there's not many reviews for this, I love it. I love the style of it, you keep what is significant in Peragus in and cut out what really doesn't need to be said, which tends to happen in other fan fics. And Atton... rawr ;)

This is so on my favourites list.
bmjewell chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
No reviews yet! Well, I'll just say what I said on DevArt. I love it so far! Can't wait to read more! )