Reviews for Down By the Bay
TFP Fangirl chapter 2 . 5/24
(Says in German acsent cause I'm German) lol I'm liking zis already!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 5 . 5/20
God does exist! He created the creators of Transformers! May you go to wherever Blitzwing is currently singing for denouncing him.
shellington chapter 38 . 10/26/2017
Hell yes I love blitzwing!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/1/2017
If I knew how to blow a Raspberry in words, I would. Cause that’s how I’m feeling with those three...
Guest chapter 34 . 9/28/2017
Imma say now, Lust and Overlord are both gorgeous.
SeventhSaixWolf chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
I love that Megatron is first suggesting that Shockwave is making love with someone! XD
GoldstarXD chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
the other personas are Icy and Hothead. Just saying.
Moonflight con chapter 34 . 8/2/2015
Starscream will regret the feminine comment later when Blitzwing hears about it.
Moonflight con chapter 31 . 8/2/2015
The first time I saw Ultra Magnus use the Magnus Hammer, I went: Whaat?.. but... only Thor does that... And way back in the earlier pages? Calling Wasp prisoner 24601... I TO TALLY GOT IT. And the autobutt sticker on Megatron... I wonder what OP was thinkin'.
Moonflight con chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
No, I don't think ANYONE has been paired up this much- except maybe Knockout (I will KILL the next person who writes a KOxOc okay maybe not) and TFP Arcee.
Moonflight con chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
I have no clue what any of those are, so as I'm reading this, I'm going: I have no clue what he's saying. What's LOL? and then I remember (according to Era) I live under a rock. So then I feel slightly better. But then Scout says she lives under half a rock. And then my feelings of betterness go away. Is betterness even a word? It sounds like bitterness...
Moonflight con chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
Yes! Let's go on a lovey walk, in the middle of summer, with the sun shining joyfully through the lightly swaying trees, creating a lovely dappled effect, enhanced by the sweet smell of flowers- AND PLOT HORRIBLE, TWISTED REVENGE. MUAHAHAHAHA!
URGENT URGENT chapter 38 . 1/18/2015
You simply must make a sequel about the hell that ensues with all three of the Blitzwings overwhelming the Decepticons
Kat chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
I LOVED THIS STORY! Blitzwing was freakin HILARIOUS! LoL! You. Are. AWESOMENESS! :D
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Heh heh... I don't know whether I feel worse for Megatron or Blitzwing.