Reviews for Troop 45
Jonus63 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
i love how you desribed how the war started. I wonder when valve is going to make how the war officially started, or making us to continue to fumble in the dark and just keep killing the other colour
Black Jack278 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I do beleive this is the best story I've read so far,love to see more.
Titanium Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I really don't know how I missed this one. And only three reviews? What? This deserves so much attention and it's not getting it. That's a shame.

You've created an amazing background story that's understandable, believable and fascinating all at once. However, what gets me the most is that you gave them names; names that make sense, mind you. Typically I ignore the names authors give them because I just can't make the connection. Your names, however, sound so true to the actual Valve characters and their personalities. (Tom stands out to me the most, I feel I should note. Perfect name for the Scout.)

Very impressive! I'd love to see more.
Charlett chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Nice piece of work you have here. I admit that it seems you're playing favorites with BLU sounding nicer in all respects to RED (one of the things that's so beloved about TF is the fact that neither side are really any good), but I love your characters. You even gave them names and backgrounds! It makes them a little more like they're just other members of a larger whole. Nice work there.

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't Demoman Scottish? He's the "black Scottish cyclops", right? I was just wiki-ing Ireland and Scotland, and I noticed that Ireland is to the West of England and Scotland is to the north. I suppose it's alright to make Demoman a different kind, but it's just a little different, right? If you meant him to be a different person, then it's probably best to explain yourself in a note at the beginning or end of one of your chapters. If you didn't mean to... well... there's always editing your work, correct?

Once again, fantastic work. I can't wait to see more~

Much Love:

-Charlett~
Lily2102 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Whoa, I liked that one!

You know, when it comes to TF2, there's no storyline, just some oneshots or group of oneshots... But your fic special! I'm glad I found it.

And I was rly amased by Medic character! O_o Just like Bruce I've been looking for such man. Yup, I like Medics _"

Keep the good job!
wolf-deamon333 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
honestly this is the best team fortress fic on this website please update soon!