Reviews for Prey
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Love the McGoon nickname for the Mcuaids. That could so be a nickname for McGee! (Sorry, huge NCIS and 21 Jump Street fan here, so please excuse my frequent NCIS refrences.)
bovary chapter 26 . 5/13/2010
It's unbelievable, but I've just noticed that I never left a review for the end of this story.

Just want to say... Thanks for the story, thanks for giving us such an entertaiment. I really like it.

See ya!
Maddie-Cakes chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
This is getting really good!
Maddie-Cakes chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really like this! The characters didn't seem OOC at all. Can't wait to read more! )
UniqueWeirdNarutoFanatic chapter 26 . 11/23/2009
THAT WAS SO CUTE! OMG I LAUGHED HARD WHEN TOM SPOKE THE THEME SONG, LOL? I LIKE CHESSY! I SMILED AND BLUSHED WHEN HE SAID "We've Been over this before, stupid." hahaha. Loved It. I hope mines become as popular as yours. I coudln't stop reading it! GREAT JOB!
emina chapter 26 . 7/19/2009
i liked this story but if u don't mind i have a suggestion u could do with 21 story could be about tom and judy like you could tell about they're relationship. like how have they have being and you could even put alittle heat inthere. like lead on from this story about they're realtionship. and also you could have some humor with booker and everything.
jai03 chapter 26 . 6/8/2009
Love your judy and tom stories. We need more stories like this
LibraryTech chapter 26 . 3/7/2009
That was a cut story..I liked it..I liked the way Tom kept trying to act like he didn't know his love for Judy...taht was cute..is it going to be anymore?...hate to see it end.

Thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 25 . 3/7/2009
I didn't think it was so cheesy...he founder her and it wasn't like she didn't want to be found. Doug knew..still a good read.
LibraryTech chapter 24 . 3/7/2009
That was a cut and funny chapter.

Fun to read.
LibraryTech chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
Dennis almost working for the bad guy!..um
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 2/24/2009
Awesome job. I totally love it. Great finish. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 2/24/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
BlkPunk311 chapter 26 . 2/21/2009
yay! finally! a kiss, thats all i needed them to do. they were fighting it the whole story. awesome ending to an awesome story! i hope to hear more from you soon. Thanks
dispatcher652 chapter 26 . 2/21/2009
This was a great story and I'm sorry to see it come to an end. I have enjoyed all your JumpStreet stories and hope to read more from you. I hope you do finish Scared to Death because that was really starting to get good. Thank you again for the great read.