Reviews for Konoha Highschool SSG addition!
wopikola chapter 3 . 3/18
Deidaraaa
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Ano...You know that in this...you said H2O was air...H2O is actually water...oxygen is air...I don't know if you spaced out or didn't know that but I just thought that I'd let you know. I am by NO means trying to make you angry or shoving you under a mat. It's just that if I was the writer and I made a mistake like that I'd want to be notified...so yeah...there it is...but OH MY GOSH! I love your story sooooo much! It is so freaking adorable! I love stories about both of them! / But I'm curious. What's gonna happen with Sasuke...he is going to enter right? Or if he doesn't that's cool too but I can't wait to continue reading your story and finding out what happens! .
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Noooo! Y U NO PROTECT DEIDARA!
me is awsome chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
loved the story you had me falling of my chair at the end bye-miko
Lexi chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Make one when konan and pein adopt sakura
Lexi chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
This is a really great story ! I am really enjoying!
des chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Ur stories r awesome! But the only thing is... u said H2O which is water not air but I just notice things like tht so yeah... but kept up the Good work!
Neko Demon Yuki Korihana chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
sasori's so sweet! i love sasosaku more that deisaku but hell with have a few sasosaku fics right?
Gaarafreak chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Aww this story is awesome!
Itachifangirl4life chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
great chappie i really enjoyed it. im kinda jelous cuz i always wished deidara was my beighbor XD
starry-lyra chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Hi again.

Awesome chapter!

I have the slightest thing to point out though.

People need O2, not H2O, which is water.

(even though people need water too, but anyhow:)

I can't wait to finish the story!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
lol post more
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
A little confusing towards the end... but still really awesome.
krystalsidd chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
hehe i absolutly love this story XD i love the pairing DEISAKU im like obsessed with it now lol neway great story

PEACE
bloodyalienchick chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
hey wake up (slapping deidara in the face) i got your clay -in a spit seconed he gets up and snatches up his clay in a furous hiss-