Reviews for Starting Over
kjuhouhoiu chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
interesting story, please continue. will harry be pregnant with severus? please continue
VoraciousReader99 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
cant wait to see what happens next! :D
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Please write more soon. Thank you.
The Lazy Princess chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
wow, really this plot is too fast tracked, but nice change of pace and different time-travelling story.

Hope to enjoy more.
PikuPow chapter 4 . 2/12/2011

Awesome plot ! Really nice ! I soo can't wait for more !

Plez update soon XD
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Whens the next chapter? Did you think about if harry is going to hogwarts and if not how is he going to become friends with his friends?
Niwaki chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
nice it's brilliant please continue soon
kibaxkaori chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
This is great! I can't wait to read more!

I was wondering whether you'd have Harry tell anyone. And that was a great idea, freeing Sirius first thing. I hate to admit it, but I wouldn't have even thought about Sirius if I'd been writing.
My Solitude chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Interesting. Quite interesting. I hope you update.
Iniysa chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Please tell me your going to eventually finish this right? Please! :)

purrfus chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Delighted to see this here, but sad that its been almost a year since your last post.

I hope the muse brings you back.
CrowNoYami chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
This is a very interesting and good story, I can't wait until the next chapter... Harry is so kick-ass that I can't help but smile in happiness!

With love,

VulcanFanGirl chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
okay so are you by chance updating soon i hope cuz i am hooked
Sesshy'sSannah chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
aww, that's so cute! this is definatly one of my favorite harry-goes-back-in-time stories! I can't wait to read more. Is Harry going to Hogwarts? How will Sirius and Remus react? curiosity abounds, I must know more! Update soon please.
TheEvilRani chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
I love it! I have never read another like it. Very original. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more!